SportsWrath

Stream of the Game for us out of towners?

Allstarjim

I found it

Pre-season Price link $20 for the pre-season

I ALSO FOUND

Regular season Price link $39.99 You can watch all the games like on demand all season. plus If you buy this package first you can add the pre-season package for only $14.99

About NFL Game Rewind: Watch over 250 games in their entirety, commercial-free, and in HD. You can use full DVR controls to pause or rewind the action. Everything is fully indexed so you can search for a specific play or moment in the game. Or you can find the most talked about plays through a social view from Twitter and Facebook. Feel like a sportscaster? Contribute your own commentary to the game and share the most exciting plays with your friends. You'll enjoy unlimited access during your subscription period.

Now I BELIEVE the game rewind would act as a DVR for all games played the previous week I don't think you will be able to watch them LIVE. Not sure on how long Between the end of the game and whhen it will be available on Game rewind,

DIRECTV

I also found NFL TICKET to go...... for $49.99 for the season you can watch LIVE games on your Computer or Smart phone. BUT you have to have buy Sunday ticket first before you buy NFL TICKET TO GO

The reason I point this out is because this year NFL SUNDAY TICKET IS FREE for a limited time.