SportsWrath

Pat Hanlon getting fed up on twitter

Herc

Is Storm a closet eagles fan?? Lol

But to argue the point you made that we can't attack the eagles weakness at LB and S I have to say that we will be able to pound the ball on them and Jj or somebody including Beckum will step up as a terror in the slot.

Asomugha shuts sown Nicks unfortunately with little help but Mario could burn DRC or Santtayy now and then.

We will see an luckily we don't have to wait too long either to see part 1 this year week 3 at Philly 9/25 1:00pm on FOX

Is Storm a closet eagles fan?? Lol

But to argue the point you made that we can't attack the eagles weakness at LB and S I have to say that we will be able to pound the ball on them and Jj or somebody including Beckum will step up as a terror in the slot.

Asomugha shuts sown Nicks unfortunately with little help but Mario could burn DRC or Santtayy now and then.

We will see an luckily we don't have to wait too long either to see part 1 this year week 3 at Philly 9/25 1:00pm on FOX

He's not only an Eagles fan........he sees the world through green colored glasses.......hes like a kid in a candy shop with all their little hands guys, and 24 DBs

I don't think anyone can shut down the Giants passing game for the simple fact that means you ignore our running game or can get to Eli........neither of which is something the "beef" challenged Eagles can do.

There was a reason we pulled out to a 21 point lead with 8 minutes to go last year.......its in the line play.....

Then for some reason Fewell took his foot off the gas and Matt Drudge lost his mind......

I do not expect a repeat of those last 8 minutes this year....The Giants will come out of the tunnel prepared to rip Vick's head off...........and grind that litttle McKoy into the turf

Where is that match up assessment............or are you all hot air?

I am with you, I also think Nicks and Mannigham match up better with Asomugha and DRC, then Jackson and Avant/Maclin do against Webster and T2. They're weak down the middle. We are fine without Smith, Hixon and Jernigan, add pure speed, which Smith didn't have. They will take things vertical.

I've said this before but in Oakland, Nnamdi only played one side of the field (Left?). I don't think the Eagles will stand for that but I do believe his stats are inflated (or I guess deflated for a 'shut-down' corner) as he wasn't always covering the opponents' #1 WR.

I've said this before but in Oakland, Nnamdi only played one side of the field (Left?). I don't think the Eagles will stand for that but I do believe his stats are inflated (or I guess deflated for a 'shut-down' corner) as he wasn't always covering the opponents' #1 WR.

I think it also helped that Oakland has sucked ass in so many ways, it wasn't wise or necessary to attack their strongest player.

I think it also helped that Oakland has sucked ass in so many ways, it wasn't wise or necessary to attack their strongest player.

Overrated, Skip Bayless was saying how overrated he was, when FA first started. He only plays outside the hashmarks, he gets beat to the inside, doesn't shadow receivers, like Revis. Marshall put up good numbers against him, Cassel and Rivers were not afraid to throw his way last year.