SportsWrath

SHIT , DAMN IT, DAMN IT MAN....... GAWD

Lughead

I really dislike alot of the OT's too, this probably would of been my reaction. Love that we got Prince, instead of them. The Eagles also have a major need at CB and could of traded to get him, or taken Jimmy Smith with their own pick. I had Amukamara and Smith rated higher then Peterson. I know it sounds crazy, but I think people fell in love with Peterson's athleticism more so then his cover skills.

I really dislike alot of the OT's too, this probably would of been my reaction. Love that we got Prince, instead of them. The Eagles also have a major need at CB and could of traded to get him, or taken Jimmy Smith with their own pick. I had Amukamara and Smith rated higher then Peterson. I know it sounds crazy, but I think people fell in love with Peterson's athleticism more so then his cover skills.

Growing thought is that he'll have to move over to safety in a few years.

Growing thought is that he'll have to move over to safety in a few years.

Just like Antrel Rolle. I think that's where he would fit best, being able to roam the middle. His ball skills are amazing, as well as his recovery speed. Has a pure cover corner, though he has tight hips,gets fooled by play action and gets his shoulder turned and trys to locate the ball with his back to the QB. I heard draft "analysts" say Amukamara had no picks and that could be a problem. He had 5 and 13 PBU's in 2009, and people stopped throwing his way. Prince still had 11 PBU's which is more of a telling stat. Lots of picks by a corner mean, QB's throw his way. I seen Mallett tear apart LSU when Arkansas played him and he went right at Peterson, A.J Green had good game against him in 2009. He may be a shutdown corner and I could be wrong, But I like Amukamara and it will interesting to compare the two.

nice man cave. functional, uncluttered.

I thought the same thing..... I should do something similar to my Basement...... but Giant Blue, field turf carpet Etc.

Oh and Pdub did you notice the attempt at a Ric Flair Strut?

nice man cave. functional, uncluttered.

needs more decoration, also he needs the baseball extra innings on the other tv's. Whilst waiting in between picks.I would also have the ESPN and NFL Network analysis going at the same time............wait, nevermind the ESPN analysis is worthless except for McShay

What a fucking clown. I'm all for supporting a team and being a fan, but reacting like to this to a draft pick?

I think it was a bit staged, the Cowboys fan though you could really feel his pain.

I don't know why Cowboys are freaking out. I thought they made the right pick.

Yeah the OT was the right pick, they need to keep Romo up if they want to win games. I think what some Cowboy fans think is that this was a heavy Oline draft and there was solid starters in the later rounds. If they did take Prince they would have a starting CB to sure out their weak secondary along with being able to pick up a starting caliber OT in the second round.

I still think Smith was still the right pick for them.