SportsWrath

Walker runs 4.3 40 wants to return to NFL

JackStroud

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/In-his-second-pro-MMA-fight-Herschel-Walker-whi?urn=mma-314174

Last night he picked up a man his weight and half his age after punching him to the ground with one blow.

Then picked him up like King Kong and slammed him to the canvas.

I would love to see Reese sign both Plaxico and Hershel Walker this summer

Walker would not fumble like our two Dolts and could kick the living crap out of both of them simultaneously if THEY did.

He said he might like to come back to add to his 14,000 NFL rushing Yds but named Atlanta and Minn as his teams of choice

I think he could win a Lombardi (which is one of the few things not in his athletic resume) if he came to the Giants.

One of the odd things about Hershel is he never lifted weights (like Lawrence Taylor)...... he did 1000 sit ups and 1000 pushups per day instead (grueling)

Both of these guys were/are un-worldly athletes :facepalm:

No Usain Bolt jokes about Hershel........What he is doing, What he has done........running a 4.38 40 at the age of 47??

Its an incredible tale........I'd love to have him on a 1 yr contract to see if he can still do it

Actually if we have a "Replacement team" it would be a great way for him to regain his timing

Well if i remember the guy could return kicks and punts.... gotta be better than the losers we had doing that this yr..

Unless he can play every position on special teams, COACH special teams, AND return punts, I don't think Herschel Walker could save that sorry squad.

No Usain Bolt jokes about Hershel........What he is doing, What he has done........running a 4.38 40 at the age of 47??

Its an incredible tale........I'd love to have him on a 1 yr contract to see if he can still do it

Actually if we have a "Replacement team" it would be a great way for him to regain his timing

Will he pass a drug test?