SportsWrath

Saints vs Seahawks thread

so-cal dub

I betcha there are going to change the playoff format now for sure....its going to be one based on overall record...the times they are a changing. The other owners and the NFL is not going to stand for this to ever happen again. LOL!!!

I think it will be the opposite, the main reason they didnt want Seattle in was because they thought it would be a blow out for the Saints.

I think it will be the opposite, the main reason they didnt want Seattle in was because they thought it would be a blow out for the Saints.

You could be right...lets wait and see....I think everything will be in flux come next year. Glad the Saints lost. :P

That was some pussy-soft defense from the Saints....they deserved to get bounced on their asses.

Yup. You can make the excuse that they were very depleted, but those men on the field are PROFESSIONAL football players.

41 points given up from a team that ranked 28th in points for, against a defense that ranked 4th in total defense. Just pathetic.

I want to say congrats Seattle, but I wont. They and their fans are one of the biggest piece of shit fanbase and team.

GO BEARS