SportsWrath

Why not let JPP run the balll when u need tough yds

JackStroud

If you recall it was when Fassel started shuffling the Oline like a deck of cards that he got himself fired

Coughlin apparently forgot the old adage he who does not learn form history is doomed to repeat it

Ohara sure

next week would have been fine and work him in dont leave him the whole game when hes obviously overpowered

the sack of Eli to effectively end the game came straight up the middle

I'm pretty sure it was the 27 to 7 loss against the Kurt Kittner lead Falcons that lead to his demise, nothing to do with him shuffling the O-Line...cause...well....we didn't have much of an offensive line in 2003.

I'm pretty sure it was the 27 to 7 loss against the Kurt Kittner lead Falcons that lead to his demise, nothing to do with him shuffling the O-Line...cause...well....we didn't have much of an offensive line in 2003.

geez i was at that stinker game.

How do you remember this shit? lol

How do you remember this shit? lol

Up until the past 3 years...I never really went to many Giants games..maybe one a year from 1996 to 2003.

I went to 5 games this year, 3 games the year before and 2 in 2008.

I remember every game I've gone too actually.

I forgot about this game until you mentioned it. I do remember quite vividly the Doug Johnson led Falcons coming into town and winning. The Giants were a double digit favorite if I remember correctly. I think that game was a major contributor to why I still have a built in concern whenever the Giants play back up quarterbacks.

I forgot about this game until you mentioned it. I do remember quite vividly the Doug Johnson led Falcons coming into town and winning. The Giants were a double digit favorite if I remember correctly. I think that game was a major contributor to why I still have a built in concern whenever the Giants play back up quarterbacks.

The reason we didnt have much od an oline was that jackass shuffled them every game

the oline is all about chemistry and knowing what the guy next to you is going to do in any given situation

That was 2002!

We lost Keith Hamilton that game as well.

The reason we didnt have much od an oline was that jackass shuffled them every game

the oline is all about chemistry and knowing what the guy next to you is going to do in any given situation

Eh. You'd have to reshuffle em when you have Ian Allen as your right tackle.

By the end of 2003...Jeff Hatch was the starting left tackle.

Eh. You'd have to reshuffle em when you have Ian Allen as your right tackle.

By the end of 2003...Jeff Hatch was the starting left tackle.

We just resigned Puke the prior offseason too, then he developed back problems over the next four years. For some reason I was never a Petitgout fan, I was all for Robert Gallery in the 2004 draft

We just resigned Puke the prior offseason too, then he developed back problems over the next four years. For some reason I was never a Petitgout fan, I was all for Robert Gallery in the 2004 draft

You and I both. Then good old Al fucked us but i guess we made it out ok. I think they moved RG from the tackle they all wish he'll become into a guard.

Was that a shot?

Not at all. I just don't remember many bad games for the G-men... I stated that it must be a defense mechanism I developed in the sense that I quickly forget disasters... otherwise, I'd have to take days off from work after losses.

You and I both. Then good old Al fucked us but i guess we made it out ok. I think they moved RG from the tackle they all wish he'll become into a guard.

If you read Accorsi's book it was Manning, Gallery and then Roethlisberger a close third.

Accosi also fell in love with Larry Fitzgerald as well, loved his leaping ability..but some people in the organization (Jerry Reese) thought he was too slow.

As they say...the rest....is history.