SportsWrath

Why not let JPP run the balll when u need tough yds

JackStroud

lets see anyone try to stop that freight train

not to mention with his speed he could........go.........alll........the..........WAY

would be some sight to see

well, the dog is all for trying anything...most likely he is a better option than jacobs...

I'm starting to think that Jack is Italian Hotdog's troll account..... :confused:

I don't know.

The Dog hits upon a good point every now and then, but hardly with the consistency of Jack.

As far as I'm concerned, Jack is an elite poster.

Ok this cements it Jack is just a troll trying to incite.

If our running game wasn't good, I'd go for it.. it doesn't mean JPP will be any better either.. but yeah Jack... our running game is fine... the collapse vs the Eagles was a case of where everything that could go wrong.. actually went wrong. We beat the crap out of the Eagles for 3 and a half quarters and shit our pants the last half of the 4th qtr.. maybe that's why I wasn't on suicide watch afterall.

If our running game wasn't good, I'd go for it.. it doesn't mean JPP will be any better either.. but yeah Jack... our running game is fine... the collapse vs the Eagles was a case of where everything that could go wrong.. actually went wrong. We beat the crap out of the Eagles for 3 and a half quarters and shit our pants the last half of the 4th qtr.. maybe that's why I wasn't on suicide watch afterall.

Nas our running game "WAS" good before Old Man Time decided to shuffle the best run OLine in the NFL

Against the Eagles it was drop dead awful with the Rusty O'hara back at center fighting with people in frustration, and

that kid who was playing guard so well back on the bench

he then moved on to forgetting onsides kicks were still legal in the NFL..........the rule change prevents single side overload, but you are still allowed to try them..........uh tom Tom Tom ..............WAKE THE F UP TOM!!!!!!!!!!!! :jerkoff:

I'm starting to think that Jack is Italian Hotdog's troll account..... :confused:

Naww he's just a fucking idiot, I'm glad people are starting to realize it.

When a mod needs to tell you to stop making retarded threads you know there's something wrong with the guy or he's just a troll, I'll go with both.

When a mod needs to tell you to stop making retarded threads you know there's something wrong with the guy or he's just a troll, I'll go with both.

Say what you will about Jack.. but I like him. And you know what.. he's right about the Oline.. in the sense that O'Hara was rusty and our Run game came to a halt when O'Hara came back.. NOW.. i'm not saying it's because of the Oline as I think it has more to do with the Eagles.. but Jack's point isn't all absurd afterall.

PaL......... Canoooouck!! ..........Nanuk of the North!!...........Eyyyyyyy!.......... YOU put a CAPITAL "R" on the word "Retarded".....they have your picture in the dictonary next to the word........dont draw attention to it Please. LOL :freaked:

PaL......... Canoooouck!! ..........Nanuk of the North!!...........Eyyyyyyy!.......... YOU put a CAPITAL "R" on the word "Retarded".....they have your picture in the dictonary next to the word........dont draw attention to it Please. LOL :freaked:

please let's keep it respectful you two.

Say what you will about Jack.. but I like him. And you know what.. he's right about the Oline.. in the sense that O'Hara was rusty and our Run game came to a halt when O'Hara came back.. NOW.. i'm not saying it's because of the Oline as I think it has more to do with the Eagles.. but Jack's point isn't all absurd afterall.

This is what I dont understand though, Eli had his best passing performance and the running game had it's best rushing performance when O'hara was starting at center.

Seriously what "halt" was there Nas? or better yet should I ask Jackyboy?

In the first game v.s. the Eagles we had 66 yards rushing, with 22 of those yards coming from Eli's bumbling fumbling run. In this game we had over 100 yards rushing all of them coming from our running backs, but maybe we would of had 450 yards if JPP was running the ball.

Are people just that dense to not realize that our Oline play was better this game with O'hara then our first game against the Eagles? They show one play where O'hara got beat and everyone thinks for some reason he was shitty the entire game.

please let's keep it respectful you two.

He can defend himself NAS.........apparently we've inherited the only Canadian citizen who's not so nice it makes you want to vomit

go for it ...........Oh CANADA

BRING IT........or are you too busy kissing the Queens rings LOL

This is what I dont understand though, Eli had his best passing performance and the running game had it's best rushing performance when O'hara was starting at center.

Seriously what "halt" was there Nas? or better yet should I ask Jackyboy?

In the first game v.s. the Eagles we had 66 yards rushing, with 22 of those yards coming from Eli's bumbling fumbling run. In this game we had over 100 yards rushing all of them coming from our running backs, but maybe we would of had 450 yards if JPP was running the ball.

Are people just that dense to not realize that our Oline play was better this game with O'hara then our first game against the Eagles? They show one play where O'hara got beat and everyone thinks for some reason he was shitty the entire game.

If you recall it was when Fassel started shuffling the Oline like a deck of cards that he got himself fired

Coughlin apparently forgot the old adage he who does not learn form history is doomed to repeat it

Ohara sure

next week would have been fine and work him in dont leave him the whole game when hes obviously overpowered

the sack of Eli to effectively end the game came straight up the middle