SportsWrath

Tom needs to summon up

JackStroud

some of that legendary and apparently long ago discipline...finally were are hearing media rumors that ol tom will be replaced

hopefully by Cowher or Chuckie Cheese

I'd bench McKenzie and fine him.....put that former Eagle guy at RT

Bradshaw is an amazing talent who needs to get the Tiki treatment....make him carry the ball with him all week firmly attached to his chest with BOTH HANDS

other than that I was pleased. We took on a good team and but for all the Fnnn the mistakes inside the 5 would have routed them

Tynes in not the answer.....hes not terrible but blows it in very critical situations regularly

I think back to the famous frozen bowl........he missed what 2-3 easy FGs in GB before making the clincher

Mike Vick......I have always supported this guy and he is absolutely amazing........stongest arm in the league,and fastest feet....took his prison sentence like a man with no complaints

Plaxico should take heart from Mike's come back

The coaching staff did a good job yesterday....I blame the players for screwing it up.

My only beef was not using Jacobs more in a game that was clearly a street brawl.....we kept our junk yard dog on the sidelines for reasons that escape me.

Otherwise, we owned them on offense and defense...the Titans were smarter, and had better special teams, and that was enough.

The coaching staff did a good job yesterday....I blame the players for screwing it up.

My only beef was not using Jacobs more in a game that was clearly a street brawl.....we kept our junk yard dog on the sidelines for reasons that escape me.

Otherwise, we owned them on offense and defense...the Titans were smarter, and had better special teams, and that was enough.

isn't discipline part of coaching? When you get 5 personal foul penalties I would say you were out coached. Fisher's game is to lead you down the chippy road and our guys fell for it.

isn't discipline part of coaching? When you get 5 personal foul penalties I would say you were out coached. Fisher's game is to lead you down the chippy road and our guys fell for it.

Peter King reported that Coughlin warned them all week about how the Titans are a trash team that will attempt to bait them into retaliation.

Apparently, the message was ignored.

I would summarize the loss as a good game plan, with a ton of unforced mental errors.

If the player executed, Coughlin would have won that game. But they let him down with boneheaded plays.

The exception to this is the special teams, which has been tragic for as long as I can remember. It's truly amazing just how awesome Feagles was....his pinpoint directional kicking really covered for them.

Clint Sintim is really a major disappointment.

Peter King reported that Coughlin warned them all week about how the Titans are a trash team that will attempt to bait them into retaliation.

I would summarize the loss as a good game plan, with a ton of unforced mental errors.

If the player executed, Coughlin would have won that game. But they let him down with boneheaded plays.

The exception to this is the special teams, which has been tragic for as long as I can remember. It's truly amazing just how awesome Feagles was....his pinpoint directional kicking really covered for them.

Clint Sintim is really a major disappointment.

So after one year and change from a 3-4 OLB to a traditional 4-3 ILB and your going to label him a disappointment?

Anyways I do agree though this game is on the players, like Joe said Peter King has reported that Coughling and staff told the Giants to be cautious of the Titans and their a team that will try to push you as much as they can. The players are at fault for what they did, I don't see how Coughlin was suppose to stop Diehl from ripping a guys helmet off or pull McKenzie when the game was still very much in reach.

Our players let the other team get under their skin and it was a large part of why we lost the game, along with the turnovers and ST play.

Great coaching and gameplan during the Titans game, it was the players that lost it.

So after one year and change from a 3-4 OLB to a traditional 4-3 ILB and your going to label him a disappointment?

I haven't seen anything out of the guy.....he can't even handle special teams, so yeah, he isn't worth a 2nd rounder.

t.

maybe= we'll see what happens next week. the OL is usually the most well behaved students. if they didn't get the message, it could be the way it was delivered. coaching is a bitch.

some of that legendary and apparently long ago discipline...finally were are hearing media rumors that ol tom will be replaced

hopefully by Cowher or Chuckie Cheese

I'd bench McKenzie and fine him.....put that former Eagle guy at RT

Bradshaw is an amazing talent who needs to get the Tiki treatment....make him carry the ball with him all week firmly attached to his chest with BOTH HANDS

other than that I was pleased. We took on a good team and but for all the Fnnn the mistakes inside the 5 would have routed them

Tynes in not the answer.....hes not terrible but blows it in very critical situations regularly

I think back to the famous frozen bowl........he missed what 2-3 easy FGs in GB before making the clincher

Mike Vick......I have always supported this guy and he is absolutely amazing........stongest arm in the league,and fastest feet....took his prison sentence like a man with no complaints

Plaxico should take heart from Mike's come back

I don't know about Cowher or Chucky, Jack. I don't think any coach has ever won a Superbowl with 2 different teams. He's not going to turn it around, but I am surprised you people are turning on Couglin so fast. Maybe he should resign that guy who caught the ball with his head. He may have been able to save Eli's basketball interception last week.