SportsWrath

The home opener

eagleEye

I cant wait!! This is gna be awesome. I just got season tix this year and they sent us lamenated special first game tiicket. Im psyched!!! MAN O' MAN, we we better beat the fuck outta those panthers. NFL network says otherwise:

Fuck that

I hope we shut them out and put up 45 plus.

FYI:

Team Captains, as voted by the players:

Offense: Manning

Defense: Tuck

Special Teams: Blackburn

wish i can join you.. but with prices so high, even the dam parking pass are going for $70+ on ebay. don't think i can make this FIRST game.. but i will go to at least ONE game this season..

it pisses me off with the prices of these tickets. i mean 200bucks for decent mid sections???.. since you're a season ticket holder... i wonder if you had to sell your kidney to the black market....

I'm in town, wanted to go then couldn't, then was told to go but I cant stiff my aunt for money with her being in the hospital and all. Though she'll probably be pissed I didnt go. She gave me a credit card to do as I please, but I'm no longer the 19 year old asshole I used to be. I feel bad though because Golfy has been helping me out with how to get there and take transit and whatnot. I was gonna purchase tickets where he is but I caved in. I want my aunt home before I take off for a day, as thats the whole reason I'm here.

By the looks of things, I'll probably be in NJ for another month so theres a few more games I might plan for. This time with ample time to get the shit situated.

wish i can join you.. but with prices so high, even the dam parking pass are going for $70+ on ebay. don't think i can make this FIRST game.. but i will go to at least ONE game this season..

it pisses me off with the prices of these tickets. i mean 200bucks for decent mid sections???.. since you're a season ticket holder... i wonder if you had to sell your kidney to the black market....

4k in may another for 4k in march 2011. 120 a seat section 227b row 17 seats 3 nd 4

I'm in town, wanted to go then couldn't, then was told to go but I cant stiff my aunt for money with her being in the hospital and all. Though she'll probably be pissed I didnt go. She gave me a credit card to do as I please, but I'm no longer the 19 year old asshole I used to be. I feel bad though because Golfy has been helping me out with how to get there and take transit and whatnot. I was gonna purchase tickets where he is but I caved in. I want my aunt home before I take off for a day, as thats the whole reason I'm here.

By the looks of things, I'll probably be in NJ for another month so theres a few more games I might plan for. This time with ample time to get the shit situated.

Just a 35 year old one!

Just kidding...no problem man..anything I can do to help. Tell me the game you want to go too...I'm going to go clean out the bank again to see em lol.

Was there, girlfriend bought tix off a season ticket holder. Section 149, row 39, seats 19 and 20. If they came from any one of you, thanks for selling. You're still a prick for marking them up 300%, but she paid, so I'm not that pissed.

By the way, to those mentioning the parking pass, I got one from NFL Ticket Exchange for $40 AFTER all the fees.

Shit man we sold two of ours for half price. Didn't you see my thread?

Something she pre-arranged without my knowing. The calls were made, tickets/cash exchanged, pretty much before I knew anything about it. They were a gift, and a damn good one.

If you're looking to get rid of any the rest of the season, I'll keep an eye out for the thread.