SportsWrath

I dont know....just because.....

BIGBLUE01

lol, who's your decorator?

Well, in that room, me. Thats where I do my sports thing, man stuff, etc. So thats why its terrible lookin....lol

And dog, yes, I did. Just because. Are you wondering what it'd be like having a friend to take a pic just because? Or havin a friend....at all?

Well, in that room, me. Thats where I do my sports thing, man stuff, etc. So thats why its terrible lookin....lol

And dog, yes, I did. Just because. Are you wondering what it'd be like having a friend to take a pic just because? Or havin a friend....at all?

Sheets+for+Lonely+Guy.jpg

the dog is just trying to get the gestalt of the situation, that's all...so it was something like:

Bigblue: Hey buddy, what do you want to do?

Bigblue's "buddy": I think I want you to let me go home.

Bigblue: Not yet buddy, you still need to take my picture.

BB "buddy": Fine. Just unshackle me already.

Bigblue: Fun, fun, fun. How about I get dolled up in my giant's attire and pose in front of giant's paraphernalia in my giant's big boy room? that would be fun, fun, fun!

is the dog remotely close?

the dog is just trying to get the gestalt of the situation, that's all...so it was something like:

Bigblue: Hey buddy, what do you want to do?

Bigblue's "buddy": I think I want you to let me go home.

Bigblue: Not yet buddy, you still need to take my picture.

BB "buddy": Fine. Just unshackle me already.

Bigblue: Fun, fun, fun. How about I get dolled up in my giant's attire and pose in front of giant's paraphernalia in my giant's big boy room? that would be fun, fun, fun!

is the dog remotely close?

You musrt be gettin old dog, not remembering too well. That was your last date.

That's below the belt. Ouch!!!

You guys are slippin in your old age Tree....how can you miss an opportunity like that???

LOL, I aint goin to jail, this is a bogus charge. I finally scraped up cash and got an atty!

Good to hear dude. Fight the power!