SportsWrath

Jets or Giants- who is better?

JackStroud

Based on a season for which the needed help to make it to the playoffs?

So no.. It's close.. and it's the Giants who are better.

I was basing it on how they ended out the season and the added experience of a young and upcoming team.

The opening pre-season game between the Giants and Jets is going to be bedlam. Both teams are going to try and make the new stadium theirs. It will not be a typical pre-season game. There will be fights in the stands (nothing new there, but there will be more of them) and it will be loud. I hope the Giants thump their ass just to remind them whose king of the hill around here.

They're both better than the Redskins. rolleyes.gif

Hey, I'm just giving my assessment and I think most non Giants fans would agree.

Most non-Redskins fans would also agree that the Jets and Giants are a better team than the Redskins going into the season.

We will know the answer to all those questions soon enough.

The Jets are a good looking team though. They are stacked with pro bowl talent and a lot of it young. They could be real good for a while. That quarterback looks like he's going through a pretty natural progression. Comes into the league looking strong, teams figure him out and he looks horrible, he adjusts and starts playing better.

I think he's going to be a good one.

Hey, I'm just giving my assessment and I think most non Giants fans would agree.

Most non-Redskins fans would also agree that the Jets and Giants are a better team than the Redskins going into the season.

The Jets are a good looking team though. They are stacked with pro bowl talent and a lot of it young. They could be real good for a while. That quarterback looks like he's going through a pretty natural progression. Comes into the league looking strong, teams figure him out and he looks horrible, he adjusts and starts playing better.

I agree wit that... I just think the Giants an unusually bad season and should rebound quite nicely.

just messin with ya. i agree with everything you say above. the only question for the jets is their running game. and of course if the island of revis stays away.