SportsWrath

Hi everybody

Mr. Webster

its been awhile since ive been over here.........for reasons i cant identify i went back to NYG MBs.....while im back here again....that place is out of controll and filled with morons.....no insight just ripping eachother....im sick of that nonsense....i rem this place being a lot better........sportswrath took all the good posters away from NYGMB a few years ago.....You guys all still here???

i see jacks name here....whats up jack?

anyway looking foward to talking to you guys again......im back and ready to talk to some real fans that actually know the game

thanks

Mr. Webster AKA Peerless

Jacks here none of us take him serious though, he's an on going joke to keep spirits up around here plus we got a good ignore feature on this board.

Anyways I left the GMB acouple years ago and came over here, good group of people and you dont have to wade threw alot of the stuff that's posted over on the GMB. You came just at the right time though alot of posters are trying to figure out the Jason Pierre-Paul pick. A number are pissed off with the pick, others enthused plus some like myself you are still on the fence about it.

Welcome back.

its been awhile since ive been over here.........for reasons i cant identify i went back to NYG MBs.....while im back here again....that place is out of controll and filled with morons.....no insight just ripping eachother....im sick of that nonsense....i rem this place being a lot better........sportswrath took all the good posters away from NYGMB a few years ago.....You guys all still here???

i see jacks name here....whats up jack?

anyway looking foward to talking to you guys again......im back and ready to talk to some real fans that actually know the game

thanks

Mr. Webster AKA Peerless

:LMAO: isn't that why we left... well almost <_<

lol good ol jack

im not crazy about this pick either to many other holes....i posted my opinion on this topic in what seems to be the main JPP thread.

oh the ignore feature how i missed you....and a spell check....now i wont have arrogant fools correcting my type-o's in an attempt to make themselves feel smart lol (to bad it doesnt work)