SportsWrath

Do you think we'll get a new kicker?

JMFP

Yup. With the #15 pick. The D will be fine as long as we have Blackburn, and it's a well established fact that we don't need a WR threat to stretch the field. Hell, aside from a kicker, I don't know why we're drafting anyone at all.

Yup. With the #15 pick. The D will be fine as long as we have Blackburn, and it's a well established fact that we don't need a WR threat to stretch the field. Hell, aside from a kicker, I don't know why we're drafting anyone at all.

"With Pick #36 in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New York Giants...pass?"

You make some very valid points.

However, the Giants will need someone to kick the extra point after Blackburn's sack/fumble/TD plays.

You make some very valid points.

However, the Giants will need someone to kick the extra point after Blackburn's sack/fumble/TD plays.

Hence why I said "Yup. With the #15 pick". We must not..........MUST NOT.........waste Chase's efforts with sub-par kicking. Our first pick has to kicker. I use that strategy in fantasy football. Every year I get Neil Rackers. Ask anyone around here, I am legend.

Joe...until Moss=Loss and Sir Tynes of Asshole Pucker...give up their cinematic masterpiece of Reese and Mara screwing Coughlin's ass purple....well until the tape is no more....you can forget about getting a new kicker.

Tynes and Moss enter Reese's office: Yo motherfucker....lifetime contracts....no trade...no waive....no nothing. And tell Mara we want to bang his daughter while we're at it too...." :05-mafia: