SportsWrath

New Arrington RUMOR not "rumour"....

lemmiwinks

Any way it seams as though the Post was only reporting what Giants camp told them....Which we all know never tell it like it is (We are no longer interested in Plaxico Burress)

Friday, April 7, 2006

Because people can’t have enough.

Filed under: Giants 101— Dan Benton @ 7:48 pm

I know I said Iwouldn’t mention his name again, and I won’t. Here are the RUMORS and one fact..

The former Washington LB is in fact in New York today. This is the only thing I am 100% sure of. Is he meeting with the Giants? No. Today he’s in NY with the Poston’s in court over the Redskins contract mess.

As far as his actual status - the rumors are swirling as always. It’s hard tell exactly what’s accurate and what’s not. As posted in my previous article, there are to many conflicting reports to be certain.

But what I’ve been told is that things aren’t as silent and still as the New York Post reported. As Paul Schwartz always does, he reported what he was told to by Giants camp. What everyone should have noticed was that the Post was the only paper reporting things were at a stand-still.

To end, I will say this. When I just sat back down to my computer chair I had an instant message that said simply this:

“Things have been wild behind the scenes. Things are changing and nothing is as silent as it seems. It’s closer than people think and what certain papers are reporting.”

(Apparently a few other people had gotten a similar message. Unfortunately, I cannot share who those people are.)

For those that wanted the update, there it is. See it and decode it however you want.

Finally, to answer those asking me “Do you think he will be a Giant?”

I do.

Looks like Arrington is back in the mix :rock:

Peace out

Guest Lockhart
Any way it seams as though the Post was only reporting what Giants camp told them....Which we all know never tell it like it is (We are no longer interested in Plaxico Burress)

Friday, April 7, 2006

Because people can’t have enough.

Filed under: Giants 101— Dan Benton @ 7:48 pm

I know I said Iwouldn’t mention his name again, and I won’t. Here are the RUMORS and one fact..

The former Washington LB is in fact in New York today. This is the only thing I am 100% sure of. Is he meeting with the Giants? No. Today he’s in NY with the Poston’s in court over the Redskins contract mess.

As far as his actual status - the rumors are swirling as always. It’s hard tell exactly what’s accurate and what’s not. As posted in my previous article, there are to many conflicting reports to be certain.

But what I’ve been told is that things aren’t as silent and still as the New York Post reported. As Paul Schwartz always does, he reported what he was told to by Giants camp. What everyone should have noticed was that the Post was the only paper reporting things were at a stand-still.

To end, I will say this. When I just sat back down to my computer chair I had an instant message that said simply this:

“Things have been wild behind the scenes. Things are changing and nothing is as silent as it seems. It’s closer than people think and what certain papers are reporting.”

(Apparently a few other people had gotten a similar message. Unfortunately, I cannot share who those people are.)

For those that wanted the update, there it is. See it and decode it however you want.

Finally, to answer those asking me “Do you think he will be a Giant?”

I do.

Looks like Arrington is back in the mix :rock:

Peace out

Dream on little Fella - the gimpy kneed headcase isnnnnn't even on the Giant's radar - find another false rumour to spread.

Guest Lockhart
I really hope we sign him cause every thing you say is being saved :TU:

That makes you a FAB 4 Disciple - I think I'll name you Judas.

Guest Carbo
it's almost like they are turning you guys into some kind of prophet...
Well, some have called them Visionaries, and they may lead you to the Promised Land. . . :worshippy: