SportsWrath

The name Jack Del Rio is surfacing as the new Giants DC

JackStroud

not sure you'll get this but drafting one won't help. until they shift focus of importance from DL to LB, it will be a red headed stepchild (like chase blackburn) ;P

i only take offense to that as Chase never got a chance to start for a period of time on a D that was well put together

when he has he has excelled

you are asking a guy who gets little time to practice his position in real games to be a superstar

Pierce was just plain awful..........but he was surrounded by a solid cast of 10

Im more glad Pierce is gone than that Chase is playing........you cannot play D with 10.5 men unless everything else is very very good

sheridan did not inherit all the cards in perfect working order but he misplayed the cards he was delt......pulling chase for goff was a major blunder

Sheridan should have alternated the two with Chase getting 70%

Jack .....what an utterly pointless thread ! ........and how come you haven't managed to weave some of your nonsense about Pierce of Blackburn into it ? ........yet

Blackburn is but a pawn in this chess game.

Sheridan's bad but Coughlin is worse

Stripped of Spagnuola, his glaring inability to motivate anyone is again blaringly apparent.

We won't win again until Tom's history.......sorry to say this, but the Giants are in decline now.....hopefully someone steering the ship wakes up before we hit the rocks (10 years of losing football)........what is our record in the last 24 games? below 500 isn't it?

Why do we have so many injuries.......do we have a competent Strenght and Conditioning coach........looking at Fred Robbins I's say no

My guess is Tom stays, Sheridan stays and we go 8-8 next year.......its disgusting

At this rate,In 2 years we will switch roles with the Redskins.........winning is contagious, but losing is equally so

I'd scour the league for trade possibilities to bring in another RB and some LBers, DTs.....its getting ugly