SportsWrath

The name Jack Del Rio is surfacing as the new Giants DC

JackStroud

Good move

Forgot Jack was out of work.........he would be a FANTASTIC selection, and could seque right in as Coughlins successor in 2 years

JACK

you gotta love a good JACK

Happy New Year everyone.......even you Golfinguy (tip get a WII Fit it will improve your golf swing 1000%......its really a balance teaching tool and a ton of fun)

he's the jaguars head coach, jack. too much bubbly last night? :rolleyes:

hahaha, that's what I thought...at first I was like, oh great, another former Jags coach...then I realized he was their current coach...

he's the jaguars head coach, jack. too much bubbly last night? :rolleyes:

maybe not after tommorrow......its a rumor over on GMB. the Jags are not progressing and I dont blame Del Rio.......they're not very talented.

He might not be the Jags coach very much longer

I've always liked Del Rio........reminds me of a quieter Rex Ryan

He would be a major coup... Can you imagine Del Rio runnig our D and then inheriting the HC job....I'd be in football heaven....Del Rio is a tough guy and likes players who like to kick axx.........He would definitely be a good fit for the NFC East

If this came to pass, my winning the lottery and Giants Cheerleaders can't be far behind

PS- Reading all these articles i've concluded Osi hates Sheridans guts but cannot come out and just say it......hysterical

Can you provide a link?

Jack dreamt that last night, GG. don't hold your breath nor are the Giants read to look at candidates till they see who else becomes available... I'm praying for John Fox but that's a slim possibility

when you look at all these guys

stork, lambert, butkus, LT

they had 3 things in common

very tall, and very very fast...........also all but Hendricks had a lunatic mean streak

they all tackled like the ball carrier had dropped off their kid sister on a desert road somewhere :05-mafia:

trouble is since Mitchell left we have not had a single worhwhile LBer

maybe we should switch to the 7-0

that's right. they haven't been a priority. all the draft picks go to the DL and corners. you switch to a 3-4, you make the LB's your priority. works for the team with the most super bowls......

that's right. they haven't been a priority. all the draft picks go to the DL and corners. you switch to a 3-4, you make the LB's your priority. works for the team with the most super bowls......

Lets start by seeing if we can draft one single good one