SportsWrath

Stupid Question

Dragon

I'm asking this cause I haven't been to a game in over 17 years. What's the parking pass do? Is it reserved parking or does it just waive the fee?

I could be wrong, but I believe it reserves a spot in your designated lot. I went to a game each of the last two years, once without a pass and had to park in a lot a mile away and get bused over, you shouldn't have to do that; and once with one where we had a spot somewhat near the stadium and walked over. But like I said, I could be wrong but i think thats how it is.

Park across the way at the Marriott. Its only 25 bucks, and is a easy walk to the stadium. You can tailgate there too.

Im not sure if you can even get parking at the stadium without a parking pass, and last I checked they were like 60 bucks.

Park across the way at the Marriott. Its only 25 bucks, and is a easy walk to the stadium. You can tailgate there too.

Im not sure if you can even get parking at the stadium without a parking pass, and last I checked they were like 60 bucks.

I think you mean the Sheraton, on Route 3 East, right across from the stadium (at least that's what I've used) and yes, that's a great place to park. You can go into the lobby to use the bathrooms (as opposed to the endless porto-john lines in the stadium lot) and there is also a bar, if you don't want to tailgate in the cold. Also, you're out in a flash after the game. Only thing you have to check is if the lot will be open for football parking. If they have too many weddings, etc going on in the hotel, they don't open for football. You can call ahead and check.

I think you mean the Sheraton, on Route 3 East, right across from the stadium (at least that's what I've used) and yes, that's a great place to park. You can go into the lobby to use the bathrooms (as opposed to the endless porto-john lines in the stadium lot) and there is also a bar, if you don't want to tailgate in the cold. Also, you're out in a flash after the game. Only thing you have to check is if the lot will be open for football parking. If they have too many weddings, etc going on in the hotel, they don't open for football. You can call ahead and check.

Yea, I meant the Sheraton. Good lookin out.wink.gif