SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Redskins Gameday Thread: 12/21/09 MNF

Guest StrahansGap

whys he callin him "oooh-menorah"

LOL.

He's also never heard of our All-season starter at CB Terell Thomas or our nickelback for the last couple years Kevin Dockery. Or Michael Johnson.

"I've never even heard of these guys starting in the secondary"

Read the depth chart, dog.

TheBlueScreen

There were a minimum of six penalties on that play, none of them flagged by the officials. Redskins also pull off impressive double: ...

... having at least five ineligible guys downfield, and not one of them within 15 yards of where the pass lands. Remarkable.

TheBlueScreen

There were a minimum of six penalties on that play, none of them flagged by the officials. Redskins also pull off impressive double: ...

... having at least five ineligible guys downfield, and not one of them within 15 yards of where the pass lands. Remarkable.

I'm not sure about that...I think that's the point of moving them out of the hashes....

wouldn't they have to declare themselves elliable?

I dunno...I am prolly wrong, regardless, that was an awful play. Just seems that since that is an obvious penalty they'd have called it....what did they call it? An open gate? A swininging gate? Something like that....I'm gonna try to look it up...

I wish Bruce Johnson had waited for Michael Johnson to lay a block on the lineman that tackled him...that shit would have been hilarious lmao.