SportsWrath

If you love the Giants...

Allstarjim

Root for Minnesota and New Orleans every week. Minnesota plays some tough opponents in the coming weeks... Cincinatti at home, Carolina and Chicago on the road before playing us.

New Orleans has Atlanta and Dallas before playing Tampa Bay and Carolina to close out the season. As long as New Orleans and Minnesota keep winning, Minnesota will have nothing to play for week 17, and that can be a HUGE game for us.

Root for Minnesota and New Orleans every week. Minnesota plays some tough opponents in the coming weeks... Cincinatti at home, Carolina and Chicago on the road before playing us.

New Orleans has Atlanta and Dallas before playing Tampa Bay and Carolina to close out the season. As long as New Orleans and Minnesota keep winning, Minnesota will have nothing to play for week 17, and that can be a HUGE game for us.

I love the Giants but I wanna get in the playoffs in our own right.. we earn it.. not because some teams are helping us out. Fuck New Orleans and Minny...

I love the Giants but I wanna get in the playoffs in our own right.. we earn it.. not because some teams are helping us out. Fuck New Orleans and Minny...

fuck that shit, i want in the playoffs no matter how it happens.

11-5 Pdoub... 11 and 5... Believe it and it will happen. ;)

Very possible. Philly scares me, and Wash has been playing teams well, but we can win those. CAR is very beatble and Minny may have nothing to play for. I believe Nas, I believe.

Very possible. Philly scares me, and Wash has been playing teams well, but we can win those. CAR is very beatble and Minny may have nothing to play for. I believe Nas, I believe.

I think Washington has flipped the Suh switch. They wont win another game.

Don't kid yourself. IF we're still in the hunt after the Philly game, Washington will be another huge challenge. It's an NFC East Division game on the road and their D is the real deal. They've come ridiculously close to beating Dallas, Philly & NO in recent weeks and they will be pumped for us.

But let's get by Philly first!

Don't kid yourself. IF we're still in the hunt after the Philly game, Washington will be another huge challenge. It's an NFC East Division game on the road and their D is the real deal. They've come ridiculously close to beating Dallas, Philly & NO in recent weeks and they will be pumped for us.

But let's get by Philly first!

Agreed.