SportsWrath

ALCS: Angels Vs Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I hear a lot of people saying that the Angels are going to win the series becuase they can run, they always beat the yankess ect.

Well, the yankees handled them in their last series in September and the Angels are not very good against left handed pitchers and the yankees can throw 2 of the best of them in 5 of the 7 games. The Angels also arent very good against power pitchers..and the yankees are stakced with power pitchers. Not to mention the Yankees offense is pretty incredible. Oh and the yankees can run too...but I wouldnt expect to see too much of that...its unsportsmanlike in blow outs.

Yanks in 4

Epic Series- Angels in 7- ARod goes 1 for 25- :laugh:

you know, in a different year and/or a different opponent, youd probably be right...but A-Rod is possessed and if you think his numbers against the Twins are good, check then against the Angels. A-Rod might hit 10+ Home Runs in this series if it goes 7 games...but thats not gonna happed so Im going to say he hits 5...Yankees in 4

you know, in a different year and/or a different opponent, youd probably be right...but A-Rod is possessed and if you think his numbers against the Twins are good, check then against the Angels. A-Rod might hit 10+ Home Runs in this series if it goes 7 games...but thats not gonna happed so Im going to say he hits 5...Yankees in 4

all i have to say is he shouldn't go around talking about how relaxed he is and how he has peace on and off the field. he should just let his stick do the talking. one day, he'll hit 3 at 'em balls and lose his peace. the more he talks, the more pressure he puts on himself.

Helluva win last night! The old chi-che, it's better to be lucky than good. And I don't just mean the hitting, either. AJ's junk wasn't working for shit, and he became unwound there in the 5th. Molina? :05-mafia:

On the good side, the new Mr. October, Arod, does it again with his game tying HR. I'm really beginning to like that guy. Kate must be doing him a world of good. And, Teix's defense! What can I say? I think he's better than Mattingly was at reigning in those errant throws. There's also the pitchers picking up the sloppy fielding by Jeter and Cano. It's all good! Now let's try for a sweep.