SportsWrath

Eli, Feagles, and Pierce Elected Captains

Mr. P

hey, DO NOT talk badly about feagles.

feagles is the fuckin man.

Punter yes, captain not so much. I dont ever see Feagles in the pre game gettin fired up. Atleast Eli's on the outskirts listening.

Disagree with the Pierce choice for this year. Tuck should be the captain. Pierce doesn't need to be captain to lead.

Totally agree

Tuck is the heart and soul of the NY Giants and an outspoken leader

Pierce is a fat, slow signal caller who's next tackle in the backfield will be his 1st

Sort of like Derek Jeter......lots of hits but grounds out or into a double play when the game is on the line

Totally agree

Pierce is a fat, slow signal caller who's next tackle in the backfield will be his 1st

Sort of like Derek Jeter......lots of hits but grounds out or into a double play when the game is on the line

And yet the other defensive players elected him.

And yet the other defensive players elected him.

If they elected him, then fine. But for one year at least, it might be better off he just concentrate on being middle linebacker and all these outside distractions. Plus I think Tuck is the lead by example guy on this team. anyway, doesn't matter if Tuck's not the captain now, I think it 's a matter of time.

Totally agree

Your shtick is old. Find the good players on New York teams and spend your time bashing them for no good reason. Again I ask you to try just being normal.