SportsWrath

I hope the Giants do not get swelled heads

JackStroud

It's true the giants havn't been great front runners, but where are they the far and away favorites? They get respect, but I hear more eagles hype than i do Giants.

Plus, I don't think this is the same team that has fell on it's ass when being the favorites. That over confident cwagger is gone, they have enough confidence knowing they have the pieces to win it all, but the humility of being knocked out of the playoffs in their first game by a division rival. To me, that makes them a hungry team.

It's true the giants havn't been great front runners, but where are they the far and away favorites? They get respect, but I hear more eagles hype than i do Giants.

Plus, I don't think this is the same team that has fell on it's ass when being the favorites. That over confident cwagger is gone, they have enough confidence knowing they have the pieces to win it all, but the humility of being knocked out of the playoffs in their first game by a division rival. To me, that makes them a hungry team.

I hope your right............you can not just show up in the NFL

The game must be played with extreme passion and prejudice

I hope your right............you can not just show up in the NFL

The game must be played with extreme passion and prejudice

You're right, but I don't sense the entitlement with this team. This is a young, talented team thats in it for the long haul, they'll be in contention for a while. If the receiving corps can come together, this is a very good team right now.

You're right, but I don't sense the entitlement with this team. This is a young, talented team thats in it for the long haul, they'll be in contention for a while. If the receiving corps can come together, this is a very good team right now.

I've no issue with the players......that's not the problem

I feel Coughlin is not a motivator........guys will not run through walls for that old coot.......unless they are paper mache' LOL

Spags was the motivational guy............he's gone, and Sheridan plans to sit in the booth

I've no issue with the players......that's not the problem

I feel Coughlin is not a motivator........guys will not run through walls for that old coot.......unless they are paper mache' LOL

Spags was the motivational guy............he's gone, and Sheridan plans to sit in the booth

I was very critical of TC before the super bowl year, but I think he has bonded with the team well. I absolutely agree we will miss spags' sideline fire. But it;s the other coordinator I fear. Maybe not having Plax will be a blessing in desguise, we have receivers that actually have to run routes and we can't just chuck it up and let the big tall guy leap for it. Hopefully Gillbride gets the memo. I firmly believe this will be Eli's best statistical season, those chucks down the field and end zone lobs are nice when they work, but aren't percentage plays. I think we'll see remarkable improvement in Eli's accuracy this season. Again, as long as Gillbride calls actual plays instead of jump balls.

We need cheerleaders to motivate the team dammit!

are you implying cheerleaders are a bad thing?.........get your T level checked

its embarassing that we are one of the few teams in the NFL with no cheering squad......ridiculous

Ol Man Mara's dead.........lets move on

are you implying cheerleaders are a bad thing?.........get your T level checked

its embarassing that we are one of the few teams in the NFL with no cheering squad......ridiculous

Ol Man Mara's dead.........lets move on

are they really necessary though Jack? I dont think so.