SportsWrath

Just watched the Giants/Minn on NFL Network

JackStroud

I had never seen our regular season finale last year.....

Interesting

David Carr looked terrific Vs a good team fighting to get in the playoffs. He might be as good or better than Manning.

He is certainly more accurate and a stronger arm on the crossing routes

Sinorice Moss looked teriffic. The spitting image of his brother only stronger and more muscular. He might have finally arrived at age 25

Danny Ware is the real deal......the big knock was he could only do it in pre-season

Guess what- he was even better in this real season finale. Bradshaw by comparison looked very stoppable and was

Our entire backup O Line was much better than advertised.

but for a long run by Adrian Peterson, and another play where our corner slipped and fell we would have beaten this playoff team with mostly back up talent

PS- Why did we not go after Bernard Berrian when he was a free agent?

Even in this game we had no sacks that I saw....this needs to be fixed and with Osi back and Canty it should be.

Interesting

David Carr looked terrific Vs a good team fighting to get in the playoffs. He might be as good or better than Manning.

Sinorice Moss looked teriffic. The spitting image of his brother only stronger and more muscular. He might have finally arrived at age 25

Danny Ware is the real deal......the big knock was he could only do it in pre-season

Guess what- he was even better in this real season finale. Bradshaw by comparison looked very stoppable and was

but for a long run by Adrian Peterson, and another play where our corner slipped and fell we would have beaten this playoff team with mostly back up talent

Even in this game we had no sacks that I saw....this needs to be fixed and with Osi back and Canty it should be.

from the whole 2 carries he got?

Interesting

after this post I am now truly convinced Jakk that you are medication

from the whole 2 carries he got?

It wasn't the two carries, or even the fact he ran for 9 tough yds on each carry

It was the vision, the cutting ability, the patience, and the explosive finishing of the run

He reminded me of a bigger, stronger Tiki

The kicker was when the announcers said "where do the Giants keep coming up with these outstanding runners"

And why can't we do as well at picking LBers

after this post I am now truly convinced Jakk that you are medication

Shhhh dont say that, Jacky is obviously the next great GM in the NFL.

Being able to tell if a player is HoF material on a single play or even when their sitting on the bench is his specialty.

By the way just posting in this thread made my IQ drop which I cant afford.

Really? Because my comment to Chuck (at the game) was that Moss runs like he has an inner ear infection.

Whatever.....He looked good on a couple of 25 yd completions and YACs

I think he needs a hard thrower like Carr to shine though

Eli's passes take a bit too long to get there, allowing the DBs to close on the play

Moss does not have the long arms to reach up for those type floaters in traffic

It wasn't the two carries, or even the fact he ran for 9 tough yds on each carry

It was the vision, the cutting ability, the patience, and the explosive finishing of the run

The kicker was when the announcers said "where do the Giants keep coming up with these outstanding runners"

I'd say the offensive line is more of a reason why our RBs succeed

2 carries for 15 yards. 1 run was 9 yards the other was 6.

good runs but not enough to really say hes the real deal.

Moss does not have the long arms to reach up for those type floaters in traffic

Moss doesn't have long anythings, he's a fucking midget. That said I don't recall him actually missing catches that Eli threw over him, that's hyperbole. He does, however, run like a retard after the catch.

Moss doesn't have long anythings, he's a fucking midget. That said I don't recall him actually missing catches that Eli threw over him, that's hyperbole. He does, however, run like a retard after the catch.

hang onto this post.....you might have to eat those words this season

the guy will definitely get his touches this year

he an exciting player, and I say that because he low strong and incredibly fast.....I'm anxious to see how all our WRs perform now that the gunslinger and the old guy are gone

he an exciting player, and I say that because he low strong and incredibly fast.....I'm anxious to see how all our WRs perform now that the gunslinger and the old guy are gone

if you by touches you mean touching the gatorade container so that all the receivers actually playing are hydrated then you are probably right.

My words are about his past performance. They're be nothing to eat even if he did do well, which I highly doubt.

I don't really think he's that fast either, he just looks faster because he's so small. Regardless, all the speed in the world doesn't help if you can't find gaps or if you run away from contact like this little fairy does.

My words are about his past performance. They're be nothing to eat even if he did do well, which I highly doubt.

I don't really think he's that fast either, he just looks faster because he's so small. Regardless, all the speed in the world doesn't help if you can't find gaps or if you run away from contact like this little fairy does.

Franco Harris ran away from contact for about 12,000 yds :o)

running over people ala shockey and jacobs is not always the smartest offensive technique

Neither is panicing and backtracking for a loss of yards.

your a typical message board poster who sees a poor guy get 5-6 balls thrown his way in his 1st few years and draws very premature conclusions

Moss will be a big factor this year.....as will Tyree, Hixon, and hopefully Manningham

I'm very curious to see how Nicks does too, but if he has a rough 1st year I wont draw dumb pre-mature conclusions

your a typical message board poster who sees a poor guy get 5-6 balls thrown his way in his 1st few years and draws very premature conclusions

Moss will be a big factor this year.....as will Tyree, Hixon, and hopefully Manningham

I'm very curious to see how Nicks does too, but if he has a rough 1st year I wont draw dumb pre-mature conclusions

Okay Dog, thanks for sharing your rare insight. :rolleyes:

Okay Dog, thanks for sharing your rare insight. :rolleyes:

:confused:

its not rare its realistic

If you think all the young Giants WRs are flops......so be it

I like them, and think they will be enormously successful......i think they just needed to get on the field, which they now will

I frankly do not see the giants bringing in a veteran WR to start .......not likely

I'll go so far as to say Eli will have a 4000 yd passing season this year.

which will be needed with a cipher at MLBer :o)

:confused:

its not rare its realistic

If you think all the young Giants WRs are flops......so be it

I like them, and think they will be enormously successful......i think they just needed to get on the field, which they now will

I frankly do not see the giants bringing in a veteran WR to start .......not likely

I'll go so far as to say Eli will have a 4000 yd passing season this year.

which will be needed with a cipher at MLBer :o)

God do I need to hold your hand through your own posts? I was referring to Moss and your stupid "typical message board poster" comment, dumbass.

God do I need to hold your hand through your own posts? I was referring to Moss and your stupid "typical message board poster" comment, dumbass.

your a pretty negative guy

you really ought to seek some anger management assistance

Or get out there and hug some trees

You're right Jack, I'm a typical negative short-sighted message board sheep commenter. Thankfully we have mavericks like you to show us the light. :LMAO:

Somehow the thought of you going out there and hugging a good oak pleases me

no worries....we're all in this together

If everyone agreed on what ails the giants it would make for a boring deal

heres my recipie

Cheerleaders, Gruden, a new stadium, Blackburn at MLBer, Kiwi back at strong side LBer and Danny Ware the feature back after Jacobs bludgeoned the opponents for 25 minutes

I know......... ain't gonna happen