SportsWrath

Is there another way this team can f-ing find a way to lose?

Allstarjim

Honestly, I don't think I can do this anymore. I expect them to lose. They should be renamed the New York Losers. Actually, they don't deserve New York being in their name anymore. The Losertown Losers. Are you shitting me? I thought Dwight Howard was bad missing free throws. Luis Castillo, you abso-fucking-lutely take the cake. Can we get this guy in a Miami taxi cab or something?

I don't even feel anything anymore. I'm just fucking numb. This team has finally wore me down. Finally, I'm just like the rest of you guys... cynical and disgusted for even identifying myself as a Mets fan. They are horrible. From top to bottom, tear it all down.

Honestly, I don't think I can do this anymore. I expect them to lose. They should be renamed the New York Losers. Actually, they don't deserve New York being in their name anymore. The Losertown Losers. Are you shitting me? I thought Dwight Howard was bad missing free throws. Luis Castillo, you abso-fucking-lutely take the cake. Can we get this guy in a Miami taxi cab or something?

I don't even feel anything anymore. I'm just fucking numb. This team has finally wore me down. Finally, I'm just like the rest of you guys... cynical and disgusted for even identifying myself as a Mets fan. They are horrible. From top to bottom, tear it all down.

:furious: LUIS CASTILLO....................................... TAKE A BATH WITH A TOASTER YOU SCUM

:furious: LUIS CASTILLO....................................... TAKE A BATH WITH A TOASTER YOU SCUM

I hope they boo the shit out of him tomorrow night. He better start hitting damn near .400 to even try and make up for this shit (he won't).

You know what guys? Johan, K-Rod, and Pelfrey, those guys deserve better.

The Mets should've signed Hudson.

Keep everyone that is named: Wright, Santana, Rodriguez, Parnell and Pelfrey.

You can trade everyone else for all I care.

Keep everyone that is named: Wright, Santana, Rodriguez, Parnell and Pelfrey.

You can trade everyone else for all I care.

It's hard to believe that it's the Mets that holds the record for fewest errors by an infield in a season. We are far removed from that team now.

It's hard to believe that it's the Mets that holds the record for fewest errors by an infield in a season. We are far removed from that team now.

I long for the days of the 1999-2000 New York Mets. I still contend the 1999 team was the better

of the two.

This years team is even harder to watch than last years team. Well at least we know at this point that this team wont make the playoffs.

They wasted so much money and they couldn't have dumped Castillo for Hudson. What a joke this organization has become. Three nights in a row is enough for me. I rather watch Spongebob than this crap.

You know this friggin team does show some heart. Albeit last night was brutal, but thats a brutal loss no matter who you are playing. To come out today and win that game behind a AAA pitcher showed me something. Say what you will but this team plays for Jerry and despite missing 2 of their best 4 players they continue to stay in it.

Some points I think need to be made.

Although I will not annoint him as anything more than a backup, Santos should be the I will not say EVERYDAY catcher but the MAJORITY catcher. He plays hard. Reminds me a bit of what the Phils found in Chris Coste a few years back.

I am not a big Church fan, but hes healthy, let him play RF the MAJORITY of the time.

Correctly spot Sheff, bastard can hit when healthy, but needs his rest play him 5 of 7 games or 4 of 7 depending on matchups.

Let Murphy play 1b. SOB has a good infield glove and I believe if you can get Church going some and maybe Reed spelling Sheff to keep him healthy you can let Murphy just work his way through his ups and downs.

Say whatever you want about Wright, motherfer can hit. I have never felt he was a home run hitter and maybe Citi has made him change his approach some. I prefer 360 18-20 and 100 with all the steals over 290 30 and 100. He has been clutch too.

Sean Green seems to have found his way, the ground ball ability is key.

I am starting to like what I see, even from this undermanned bunch. They play hard and lets face it are dealing with losses to personnel that would cripple most teams in the majors.

I would like to see less mental errors and maybe some sort of accountabilty on the players part for them, but all in all they have shown me something, especially today. No matter what happens tomorrow they are staying afloat.

You know this friggin team does show some heart. Albeit last night was brutal, but thats a brutal loss no matter who you are playing. To come out today and win that game behind a AAA pitcher showed me something. Say what you will but this team plays for Jerry and despite missing 2 of their best 4 players they continue to stay in it.

Some points I think need to be made.

Although I will not annoint him as anything more than a backup, Santos should be the I will not say EVERYDAY catcher but the MAJORITY catcher. He plays hard. Reminds me a bit of what the Phils found in Chris Coste a few years back.

I am not a big Church fan, but hes healthy, let him play RF the MAJORITY of the time.

Correctly spot Sheff, bastard can hit when healthy, but needs his rest play him 5 of 7 games or 4 of 7 depending on matchups.

Let Murphy play 1b. SOB has a good infield glove and I believe if you can get Church going some and maybe Reed spelling Sheff to keep him healthy you can let Murphy just work his way through his ups and downs.

Say whatever you want about Wright, motherfer can hit. I have never felt he was a home run hitter and maybe Citi has made him change his approach some. I prefer 360 18-20 and 100 with all the steals over 290 30 and 100. He has been clutch too.

Sean Green seems to have found his way, the ground ball ability is key.

I am starting to like what I see, even from this undermanned bunch. They play hard and lets face it are dealing with losses to personnel that would cripple most teams in the majors.

I would like to see less mental errors and maybe some sort of accountabilty on the players part for them, but all in all they have shown me something, especially today. No matter what happens tomorrow they are staying afloat.

I just think there is too much negativity surrounding this team right now. The next big losing streak could be a damning one and eventually break the squad down. I think this negativity gets alleviated by one thing: a big trade.

Beane was supposed to be a big Church fan. Maybe he looks at Dillon Gee highly. And a young, raw prospect that's a couple years away but could be special. Could that get a Holliday deal done? Not sure, but I really hope Omar looks into making that happen. A power right handed hitting bat is what the Mets need.

I think today proves this game is all about starting pitching. If Nieve got off to a slow start and gave up a few runs, do the Mets put together all these solid rallies today? Or do they press knowing they are trailing with a minor league pitcher against a team with a tough lineup in a little league park? Nieve was a godsend today in a game that was as big as any for an interleague battle in June.