SportsWrath

Wang experiment over

so-cal dub

I really dont know what the hell is wrong with wang..he was hitting 96mph last night, but couldnt throw strikes and when he did, they were belt high and got tattoo'd. I really dont know what the yankees should or are going to do about him...but I do know this..this team is built to win NOW and they cany keep running him out there every 5 days hoping he turns the corner. I say give him one more start, if he bombs, send him back to the bullpen where he might be good. Maybe an 8th inning set up man?

And Hughes needs to be in the rotation. He was decent last night..2 ER in 3.2 innings, but compared to Wang, he was Walter fucking Johnson.

Jorge Posada! It can't be coincidence. AJ, Wang, and Hughes are all pitching like shit, yet all were better with Molina behind the plate, lots and lots better. And remember, Mussina pulled his first 20 win season with Molina as his personal catcher.

Bring Cash back up till Molina returns, if he ever does. Give Posada 20 or 30% of the games behind the plate, but use him primarily as a DH or back up 1B. Maybe trade him for the Mets for Ollie. I'd hate to lose his bat, but we have to get our pitching rotation in order.

Jorge Posada! It can't be coincidence. AJ, Wang, and Hughes are all pitching like shit, yet all were better with Molina behind the plate, lots and lots better. And remember, Mussina pulled his first 20 win season with Molina as his personal catcher.

Bring Cash back up till Molina returns, if he ever does. Give Posada 20 or 30% of the games behind the plate, but use him primarily as a DH or back up 1B. Maybe trade him for the Mets for Ollie. I'd hate to lose his bat, but we have to get our pitching rotation in order.

Its Jorge's fault Wang cant find the strike zone. Brilliant.

i agree to an extent about posada. it's not his fault that those guys are struggling but the dude's a cock and can't call a game. after throwing his pitchers under the bus to the media in years past i wouldn't want to pitch to him either

i agree to an extent about posada. it's not his fault that those guys are struggling but the dude's a cock and can't call a game. after throwing his pitchers under the bus to the media in years past i wouldn't want to pitch to him either

I don't know what that all about, but it's got to go deeper than just bad game calling. It's pretty bad when a rookie consistently draws a lower ERA.