SportsWrath

Anyone else getting Tim Lewis flashbacks?

JMFP

I'll give him that he's good at running forward, yes.

hes good at wrapping up the runner 3-4 yds into our territory, and is yet to hurt anyone doing it

if i was looking for someone to tackle a butterfly and not harm it........he would be my man

Actually when they guy is left to stay at home and defend the run he's great at blocking running lanes. It's when he's sent out in coverage against the same backs that he's exposed.

I agree. For the first time in his Giant career, he'll have some talent at the outside linebacker positions. Danny Clark and Chase Blackburn weren't exactly Taylor and Banks....And before them, he was playing alongside Cagney and Lacey.

I agree. For the first time in his Giant career, he'll have some talent at the outside linebacker positions. Danny Clark and Chase Blackburn weren't exactly Taylor and Banks....And before them, he was playing alongside Cagney and Lacey.

Kawika Mitchell was solid.

And tackling guys after 7 yard gains. Sorry.

Pierce is a mediocre at best MLB.

Its not really more than that

Pierce is like playing D with 10 and a half men

He's horrible

only plays because Ernie the Wig gave him a huge ridiculous contract

Actually...I see Terrell Thomas beating out Ross for the starting position this year.

I know this means nothing, but I felt Thomas was the better of the two..especially

later in the year.

That's a "problem" I'd like to have. If you're telling me that our 3rd best CB is Ross, then drinks are on me :)

Guest TheMachine27

There really is no difference in a coach being on the sideline to a coach being in a booth. You have to be silly to think that our defense is going to be lackluster becasue of it. If Sheridan is not happy, you better believe Waufle will let the squad know. I'm not worried at all. Lewis was an entirely different coach, and a poor one at that.

There really is no difference in a coach being on the sideline to a coach being in a booth. You have to be silly to think that our defense is going to be lackluster becasue of it. If Sheridan is not happy, you better believe Waufle will let the squad know. I'm not worried at all. Lewis was an entirely different coach, and a poor one at that.

No one said there was a tangible "difference."

We simply said it's nice having a coach who's physical presence is felt. That means being on the sideline to talk to players, get in their faces, and let them know what they are doing wrong. To be able to draw up plays with the entire defense and him being face to face.

You have to be retarded not to realize the difference between being physically present and being the man behind the curtain.

Don't blame Blackburn (playing out of position, he's a MLB period) and Clark for the paperweight in the middle

There is only so much OLBers can compensate for

There is only so much OLBers can compensate for

:LMAO:

Our OLBs are compensating!?

Our starting OLBs have been Emmons, Arrington, Torbor, Griesen, Kiwi, Mitchell, Clark, Blackburn and a few free agents we picked up in 2005 when we were absolutely desperate.

Mitchell was the only one with enough talent and experience to even attempt to compensate for someone else. Everybody else was at best an adequate starter. That includes Arrington by the time we got him.