SportsWrath

Strahan, a Giant for life

BIGBLUE01

i like this part:

Rolling over for Randy

Arizona's batters managed one hit against former Diamondbacks ace Randy Johnson. That says a mouthful about the competitive spirit of this club. :)

You would, you SF Giant fan you! :P

That ball club is baffling the hell outta me. They got some real good bats, and they are stinkin it up. At least they didnt let someone put up 22 in their house. <_<

At least they didnt let someone put up 22 in their house. <_<

:brooding:

They need to fix Wang fast or just replace him. 7-3 without him.

If I were Cashman I would honestly think about scheduling Phil to be in the pen ready to take over for Wang the next time he gives up 20 runs in 2 innings.

:brooding:

They need to fix Wang fast or just replace him. 7-3 without him.

If I were Cashman I would honestly think about scheduling Phil to be in the pen ready to take over for Wang the next time he gives up 20 runs in 2 innings.

I dont get it. Why the sudden drop off for Wang? I mean, he's HORRENDOUS. :puke: I agree, Phil needs to be ready, but I hope they pull him at 10 runs. :P

I dont get it. Why the sudden drop off for Wang? I mean, he's HORRENDOUS. :puke: I agree, Phil needs to be ready, but I hope they pull him at 10 runs. :P

wow. easy there.. my boy Wang came back from injury .. wouldn't you give him some time??. you wouldn't be typing those words judging by his last two seasons.... give the man a break, i'll still take him over Phil ..

back to TOPIC,, Gap is my favorite player of all time..... i'm still kicking myself for not attending any of the games that he was playing........

wow. easy there.. my boy Wang came back from injury .. wouldn't you give him some time??. you wouldn't be typing those words judging by his last two seasons.... give the man a break, i'll still take him over Phil ..

back to TOPIC,, Gap is my favorite player of all time..... i'm still kicking myself for not attending any of the games that he was playing........

Yeah, but THAT bad. :unsure: Injury considered, Im still shocked.

Strahan was great, one of favs of all time.