SportsWrath

Giants SB Champs again this year?

JackStroud

IF Plaxico is available, we draft an impact LBer, and Sheridan dials up an agressive D I think its possible. Pierce has become an unbearable liability on the field, especially in pass coverage.

We also need to see accuracy improvement from Eli, and some of those young WRs to step up.

Tuck and Osi must be 100%

If Danny Ware is as good in the regular season as he was in last pre-season (where I thought he looked like a #1) that would also help immensely.

I also think we need an experienced saavy vet at WR, not so much to play as to help coach the young guys on the sidelines. Ideally Toomer signs for a pay cut, and plays his last year as a Giant.

We are still a top 5 team, and from that starting point anything is possible. You can argue last years team got derailed by injuries but good team can overcome a few injuries........we didn't.

You made a thread stating that you felt the 2007 team was a fluke, now you are stating that we are going to win the Sb again?

Its Jack ! is'nt that enough to know.

Next week he'll say wholesale changes!

IF Plaxico is available, we draft an impact LBer, and Sheridan dials up an agressive D I think its possible. Pierce has become an unbearable liability on the field, especially in pass coverage.

We also need to see accuracy improvement from Eli, and some of those young WRs to step up.

Tuck and Osi must be 100%

If Danny Ware is as good in the regular season as he was in last pre-season (where I thought he looked like a #1) that would also help immensely.

I also think we need an experienced saavy vet at WR, not so much to play as to help coach the young guys on the sidelines. Ideally Toomer signs for a pay cut, and plays his last year as a Giant.

We are still a top 5 team, and from that starting point anything is possible. You can argue last years team got derailed by injuries but good team can overcome a few injuries........we didn't.

Jack hav ya been?

Up to no good again?

Have the doctors upted your meds??

Listen. lay off the sauce and try to get rest! ;)

Seriously its good to see ya alive and kickin!

GO GIANTS!!!!

Ha any attention grabbing headline will satisfy him. Atleast he is being semi positive.... kind of

I did say the 2007 SB may have been a fluke.......we seem to have hit a crossroads

I meant a fluke in terms of a 4-5 year run as a SB participant

We could not sustain our momentum last year.....if we do not regain it this year history will judge this era of the Giants as johnny one note

Giants SB Champs again this year?

come on :rolleyes:

not with Gillbride calling the plays :brooding:

I don't think he can pull us through it I have no expectations of winning a Superbowl this year