SportsWrath

I'm Itching for Baseball

LorfTVP

Yeah, I can't wait for the Rangers to barely get double digit wins in April, 3/5's of the rotation to be on the DL by June, Daniels to drag out Hamiltons contract extension all year because Uncle Hicks won't budge a couple hundred thousand dollars, thus pissing Hamilton off. Nor can I wait for Andrus to have a rough start because he's 20 fucking years old, being sent back down, Young moved back to short and get pissed again, Blalock moved to first and having his arm fall off on his first throw, Davis moved to third and then start completely sucking because he don't know what the fuck to do.

But at least I'll get to watch a more deserving back stop play back up because we have less invested in him.

Just kidding, mostly. :ph34r:

In all seriousness, I can barely stand the anticipation of a new season, win or lose, I love this fucking game.

Me too, buddy. Can't wait for Johan to make that first pitch and kick this off. Only another week and a day away! It's going to be a fun season. I'm going to make it a priority this year to go see the Rays here in Tampa at least once or twice. They really impressed me last year and they have a fun team to watch.