SportsWrath

vg

Herc

I hope, for VG's sake, they hold on to most of them.

There was a question in TR Sullivan's mailbag on texasrangers.com...."Will the big supply of Rangers young pitching end up traded like it has been?"

TR's response..."Over somebody's dead body. :LMAO:

Daniels has Nolan baby sitting him now, no way we trade future all stars for guys not in the league anymore again.

From what we have traded away the last few years, we could have a nasty rotation. The only thing we have from any of those trades who has done ANYTHING, is Hamilton (I'm still happy about that particular trade, but I'm a Rangers fan, and I love the big bats)

Danks, Volquez, Young, Gallaraga (who we just flat out released I believe). Thats an all star rotation.

But, if we stick to the build from within stuff, we'll be ok. As long as they don't rush them and get impatient. I still can't believe we're bringing up Elvis Andrus .

There was a question in TR Sullivan's mailbag on texasrangers.com...."Will the big supply of Rangers young pitching end up traded like it has been?"

TR's response..."Over somebody's dead body. :LMAO:

Daniels has Nolan baby sitting him now, no way we trade future all stars for guys not in the league anymore again.

From what we have traded away the last few years, we could have a nasty rotation. The only thing we have from any of those trades who has done ANYTHING, is Hamilton (I'm still happy about that particular trade, but I'm a Rangers fan, and I love the big bats)

Danks, Volquez, Young, Gallaraga (who we just flat out released I believe). Thats an all star rotation.

But, if we stick to the build from within stuff, we'll be ok. As long as they don't rush them and get impatient. I still can't believe we're bringing up Elvis Andrus .

Iit's the devil rays formula and it works. the giants are getting there too- finally....

neftali feliz is prob gonna be better than all those pitchers vg listed.

i'll trade you clay meredith for him straight up

He's nasty from everything I've read, I pray they let him have at least one more year in the minors.

I have a bad feeling Davis is going to get traded this year though. Our first round pick from last year, justin Smoak, has everyone creaming themselves and there is talk he could be called up this year. If we have to do it, and believe me this pains me, but I hope we trade Blalock, move Davis to DH and let Smoak play first.

From what little I saw last year, I thought Davis showed an amazing glove.

He played well considering he's a converted 3rd baseman (but then again so was Teixeira), but I think Smoak is supposed to be better. As long as we keep both somehow, I don't care who plays first.

The Rangers are stacked with prospects on just about every level....thats what happens when the big league club sucks for 10 straight years.

Shit, more like 40, with 3 years of pretty good thrown in as a teaser. But, it does appear we're on the right track.