SportsWrath

Would you want to bring in Vick to back up Eli?

JackStroud

Unlike many others (I am not criticizing just observing) I am not all that worked up over the whole dog fighting thing. Yes its cruel; however it does not rank up anywhere near the massive human suffering going on around us every day. That being said, he is a mediocre talent at best, but he could be an improvement for many teams that currently do not have a real starting QB if he comes back as he left. A big if.

Unlike many others (I am not criticizing just observing) I am not all that worked up over the whole dog fighting thing. Yes its cruel; however it does not rank up anywhere near the massive human suffering going on around us every day. That being said, he is a mediocre talent at best, but he could be an improvement for many teams that currently do not have a real starting QB if he comes back as he left. A big if.

Me neither. I love dogs and had them as a little kid, but...they aren't human beings.

yes Mr. Grammar

So you are not only completely retarded in your use of the words are and our(its not grammar son the words have two completely different meanings)but you think David Carr is better than Eli Manning?

I am sorry, but that is by far the dumbest thing I have ever read here on SW hands down. :LMAO:

So you are not only completely retarded in your use of the words are and our(its not grammar son the words have two completely different meanings)but you think David Carr is better than Eli Manning?

I am sorry, but that is by far the dumbest thing I have ever read here on SW hands down. :LMAO:

Carr never got the chance to truly prove what he had.

Carr never got the chance to truly prove what he had.

i was a big david carr fan and thought he never got a fair shake in houston but he blew his shot in carolina too.

he may be one if those guys like collins or jake plummer who mature late and have a rebirth somewhere. i still have hope for him.

i was a big david carr fan and thought he never got a fair shake in houston but he blew his shot in carolina too.

he may be one if those guys like collins or jake plummer who mature late and have a rebirth somewhere. i still have hope for him.

i agree with you blunatic. Eli was terrible when getting pressured when he got protection he took us to a super-bowl. Carr was a lot better then eli when under pressure and was under it a lot more. One can only wonder what Carr would have been able to do had he been able to stay on his feet every once in a while.

i agree with you blunatic. Eli was terrible when getting pressured when he got protection he took us to a super-bowl. Carr was a lot better then eli when under pressure and was under it a lot more. One can only wonder what Carr would have been able to do had he been able to stay on his feet every once in a while.

:blink: :blink:

"better under pressure"

I do not know whether to laugh or cry at this statement?

I can say one thing for certain, ELI would not hold the ball for an extended period of time and take a sack if he did have a pourus o line. We saw this right away in 2004 when he took over for Warner. :glare: