SportsWrath

The Giants moves so far and next season

Sephiroth

They were just talking about the Giants and Michael Boley on NFL network... some guy that looks like a younger Ernie Accorsi was saying that it was a GREAT pickup for the Giants and Boley should thrive in the Giants' defensive system... he's a fast sideline-to-sideline backer that just really needs a change of scenery.

He went on to say that if the Giants sign either Rocky Bernard or Canty they're going to be in TREMENDOUS shape for next year... although I still think we need another WR threat since we probably won't be seeing Plax again... but I've gotta agree. I'll feel really good if we manage to fill our holes at LB, DT, and WR.

They were just talking about the Giants and Michael Boley on NFL network... some guy that looks like a younger Ernie Accorsi was saying that it was a GREAT pickup for the Giants and Boley should thrive in the Giants' defensive system... he's a fast sideline-to-sideline backer that just really needs a change of scenery.

He went on to say that if the Giants sign either Rocky Bernard or Canty they're going to be in TREMENDOUS shape for next year... although I still think we need another WR threat since we probably won't be seeing Plax again... but I've gotta agree. I'll feel really good if we manage to fill our holes at LB, DT, and WR.

Ditto my friend :clap::rock:

Man, I'm so happy with this Boley signing. The first thing that leaped out was that he was "excellent in coverage." THANK GOD!!!!

Now with Rocky Bernard, the Giants had a very tough interior - Robbins, Bernard, Cofield, and Alford...that's a fucking mint DT rotation.

I still want us to get a stud college LB with one of our 1st 3 picks....but these two signings give the Giants more room to pursue a top-flight WR now.

My man-crush on Jerry Reese just got more embarrassing.

HOWEVER: Both these guys apparently have some hand-trouble with women. Hopefully, that shit is in the past.

Man, I'm so happy with this Boley signing. The first thing that leaped out was that he was "excellent in coverage." THANK GOD!!!!

Now with Rocky Bernard, the Giants had a very tough interior - Robbins, Bernard, Cofield, and Alford...that's a fucking mint DT rotation.

I still want us to get a stud college LB with one of our 1st 3 picks....but these two signings give the Giants more room to pursue a top-flight WR now.

HOWEVER: Both these guys apparently have some hand-trouble with women. Hopefully, that shit is in the past.

who has not had hard times with women

Who doesn't? :D