SportsWrath

ARod a Steroid Abuser

mickeef2

you should post this in the red sox section and talk shit about Ortiz. Like our bitch mikeef would.

hahahahaha...nah, he never goes in that forum. He's too busy in here being obsessed about the Yankees to worry about his own team's forum.

Besides, it's not just a Red Sox or Yankees problem. It's an MLB problem.

Pussies like Mikeef would like to think it's a Yankee problem but if Presinal eventually goes down, he's going to be taking that whole list of players with him and it'll become everyone's problem.

Presinal has worked with some of the game's biggest stars: Juan Gonzalez, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Vladimir Guerrero, Bartolo Colon, Miguel Tejada, Adrian Beltre, Moises Alou, Jose Guillen, Ervin Santana, Ruben Sierra, Francisco Cordero, Jose Mesa and Juan Guzman, among others."

Funny, it doesn't say anything about him providing steroids or any other PEDs to any of these players, just that he "worked with them". What does that mean? They called him in for a day to talk to him about training? He was their personal trainer? Until we know anything further, this is meaningless. Unless, of course, they mention players who have already admitted taking PEDs, and that he traveled around with them during the season. Then those players would appear to be even more guilty, and lying about the extent of their use of PEDs.

P.S.- Personal attacks would indicate a heightened level of anger. What are you so wound up about, or should we just read back through this thread to figure that out. For a guy who claims nothing I said made him angry, you sure seem pretty, uh, angry.

Funny, it doesn't say anything about him providing steroids or any other PEDs to any of these players, just that he "worked with them". What does that mean? They called him in for a day to talk to him about training? He was their personal trainer? Until we know anything further, this is meaningless. Unless, of course, they mention players who have already admitted taking PEDs, and that he traveled around with them during the season. Then those players would appear to be even more guilty, and lying about the extent of their use of PEDs.

P.S.- Personal attacks would indicate a heightened level of anger. What are you so wound up about, or should we just read back through this thread to figure that out. For a guy who claims nothing I said made him angry, you sure seem pretty, uh, angry.

HAHAHAHAHA....this is great.

Can't wait to see your reactions when they get time to really investigate this Presinal guy.

Here's another Presilan article from 2007: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2763252

Must admit I enjoyed his cap selection in the photo.

and I enjoyed this quote from Presilan in the article:

"That year, Anaheim thinks about back surgery for Guerrero; and I am working to make it better, and he doesn't need surgery. Boston wanted to do surgery on Pedro Martinez [during the 2001 season]. Pedro says, 'I don't need surgery. I want to first try with my personal trainer.' He came to me at the end of the season and I worked with him. He had no operation and he came back and challenged Barry Zito for the Cy Young."

The Guy is a miracle worker and everyone seems to love him. Interesting.

So you believe that everybody who has ever worked with a trainer who used or sold steroids has used steroids themselves? I guess that would implicate the entire 1999 and 2000 Yankee teams (not like there are many guys left from those teams who haven't been implicated already, anyway).

So you believe that everybody who has ever worked with a trainer who used or sold steroids has used steroids themselves? I guess that would implicate the entire 1999 and 2000 Yankee teams (not like there are many guys left from those teams who haven't been implicated already, anyway).

I think it definately makes everyone in those articles highly suspicious in this day and age.

Unlike you, I am not a blinded obsessed fan boy who wants to deny my team and the entire MLB has a problem.

Have fun crying when you realize your precious Red Sox are exactly like the Yankees, not only in buying players, but also in fielding teams with steriod abusing players.

Unlike you, I am not a blinded obsessed fan boy who wants to deny my team and the entire MLB has a problem.

Yeah, I see that- although I think it probably has more to do with the fact that half of your team has already been busted. Have fun watching A Rod unravel this season as the shit gets deeper.

Honestly, the more I read about this story, the better I feel. There is almost no information on his realtionship with Ortiz, which tells me it was limited at best. However, A Rod, despite warnings from others, continued to have this guy travel with him on the road in 2007, staying in a hotel room with his roid supplying cousin. Not good for A Rod, or Yankee fans. :LMAO:

Alex is in deep, my friend.

Yeah, I see that- although I think it probably has more to do with the fact that half of your team has already been busted. Have fun watching A Rod unravel this season as the shit gets deeper.

So you don't deny that you're an obsessed fan boy in denial? Good for you.

I'll definately be enjoying watching CC, AJ and Tex in pinstripes. I hope you do to although somehow I doubt it.

Honestly, the more I read about this story, the better I feel. There is almost no information on his realtionship with Ortiz, which tells me it was limited at best. However, A Rod, despite warnings from others, continued to have this guy travel with him on the road in 2007, staying in a hotel room with his roid supplying cousin. Not good for A Rod, or Yankee fans. :LMAO:

Alex is in deep, my friend.

the better you feel?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA. You need to get a grip.

So now you implicate that the Trainer is indeed a steriod supplier when you were questioning why I would do so? Convenient Logic there sparky.

Ortiz has been brought up several times with regards to investigations that were done with Arod in mind. If they investigated Ortiz specifically then you'd be hearing even more information I assure you.

Arod was a cheater, a liar and could be lying even more to cover his butt. I am a Yankee fan and am fine admitting it. If he is proven to have lied about not taking steriods with the Yankees then I want the Yankee organization to pursue any avenue possible in voiding his contract. It's not going to hurt my feelings for you to point out the obvious in an effort to distract yourself from your precious heros being guilty of the same thing.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Keep it up. The Ortiz steriod confession will just make it that much sweeter.

Edited to add:

I see mickeef sitting in this thread for about 15 min after I post this and I wait to see if he will respond and then he disappears. I'm sure the response he manages to formulate in an hour or two when he thinks I am gone will be priceless.

the better you feel?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA. You need to get a grip.

So now you implicate that the Trainer is indeed a steriod supplier when you were questioning why I would do so? Convenient Logic there sparky.

Reading comprehension is a great thing- for those of us who are strong in it, I guess.

Read back over it. I never said the guy was not a steroid supplier. What I did say was that there was no proof that he supplied them to anybody mentioned in that article. That is,of course, except for A Rod, who was putting him up in hotel rooms with his roid shooting cousin even though everybody was telling him he was making a huge mistake. See now?

Speaking of which, I wonder why the Yankee organization didn't ban this guy from being around their star player. I mean, they wouldn't want their cleanup hitter taking banned substances, would they? :confused:

Ortiz has been brought up several times with regards to investigations that were done with Arod in mind.

True, but unfortunately never by anyone who isn't a Yankee fan

Edited to add:

I see mickeef sitting in this thread for about 15 min after I post this and I wait to see if he will respond and then he disappears. I'm sure the response he manages to formulate in an hour or two when he thinks I am gone will be priceless.

:LMAO: You might be ready for the looney bin, buddy. For the record, I ran out to the diner to pick up some food. The sad thing is, my computer wasn't even online the whole time I was gone, so it's not even like I was showing up as logged in to Sportswrath. You've lost whatever was left of your credibility. You've also revealed yourself to be embarrassingly obsessed with me (to anyone who hasn't already figured that out).

cuckoo-clock-636.jpg

Edited to add: IntlGrounding is traveling home from work right now, cursing me under his breath and punching the steering wheel. I know this because I can see things that are happening in other dimensions. :wacko:

Carly Simon wrote a song about a douche bag like yourself.

Reading comprehension is a great thing- for those of us who are strong in it, I guess.

likewise

Read back over it. I never said the guy was not a steroid supplier. What I did say was that there was no proof that he supplied them to anybody mentioned in that article. That is,of course, except for A Rod, who was putting him up in hotel rooms with his roid shooting cousin even though everybody was telling him he was making a huge mistake. See now?

You're obsessive inferiority complex is showing...might want to cover that up.

All I see is the ramblings of a desperate man hoping to God that his beloved heroes are clean and whose willing to say anything he can to convince himself it is true. Sad, really

Speaking of which, I wonder why the Yankee organization didn't ban this guy from being around their star player. I mean, they wouldn't want their cleanup hitter taking banned substances, would they? :confused:

Why didn't the Red Sox ban him from Pedro and Ortiz?

True, but unfortunately never by anyone who isn't a Yankee fan

ESPN and the Daily News are not Yankee fans. Keep telling yourself it's not true though.

:LMAO: You might be ready for the looney bin, buddy. For the record, I ran out to the diner to pick up some food. The sad thing is, my computer wasn't even online the whole time I was gone, so it's not even like I was showing up as logged in to Sportswrath. You've lost whatever was left of your credibility. You've also revealed yourself to be embarrassingly obsessed with me (to anyone who hasn't already figured that out).

cuckoo-clock-636.jpg

OHHH NOOOO....NOT A PICTURE OF A CLOCK!!!!

You ran out to the diner when you have an internet fight to win?!?!?! HAHAHAHA. somehow I doubt that.

You must run out to the diner allot because you're always right here when you think you have a witty response and yet go missing when it is convenient, only to reappear when you think I am gone.

You keep harping on this supposed obsession. Are you hoping I have feelings for you? I'm sorry to let you down but I am straight. You need to work on your issues and come up with better way of finding out if other men share your sexual preferences. But, I suppose if you are unwilling to be honest with your Red Sox heroes then you'll have a harder time being honest with yourself enough to venture out of the closet.

Keep living in your denial about Pedro and Ortiz. I'm being serious. It'll just make it that much better.

Edited to add: IntlGrounding is traveling home from work right now, cursing me under his breath and punching the steering wheel. I know this because I can see things that are happening in other dimensions. :wacko:

so you admit waiting until you think I am gone until you post? Nice job. ;)

Oops...saw you in here and now you're gone...must have had to make another run to the diner.

Very good, SoCal, very good. Okay, tell me this- who sang "Plaid Shorts and Tube Socks Will Make You Look Like a Dork"?

I know I'm good, fuck face.

Why dont you tell me who sings "loser". Thats an easy one for your feeble mind to figure out. Then tell me who sings "Smells like Queer Spirit", I'm sure thats your ring tone.

For the last few years, I've been looking for a way to disconnect myself from baseball, basically because it rules my moods in the summer. When the Sox win, I'm happy as a clam until the next game. If they lose, I'm a miserable prick. I just can't seem to let it go, though.

I used to be that way with the Yankees....back in the 4th grade.

I used to be that way with the Yankees....back in the 4th grade.

I get it- you didn't want a meeting of Keef's Queefs to be going on without popping your head in, huh? Word has it SoCal and Grounding are getting together to obsess on me and watch the Oscars tonight. You in, Joe?

I used to like Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and Legos in 4th grade, so there you go. Battlestar Gallactica, though, was for geeks only.