SportsWrath

ARod a Steroid Abuser

mickeef2

What does his steroid use before he got to the Yankees have to do with the Yankees? The only people who care are Red Sox fans becuase they are so jealous and tortured by both New York and the Yankees that they are ghouls.

Excellent point and a timely one at that as we have one of those "tortured" obsessive souls in our midst.

Excellent point, although I think that's becoming painfully obvious with each post you make.

Stop being such a pussy, go to the mickeef=badegg thread and answer my question.

I would also like to add that you are right about something for once! With each post I am making it pretty obvious what an inferiority complex driven obsession you have with the Yankees. Good job on that one!

Bonds gets prosecuted for suspicion of lying, A-Rod gets villified for telling the truth. What's going on in this country?

I'm watching my liberty go down the tubes with the exposure of this "confidential" medical document. You cant trust anyone with information and the bad actors are abetted by an army of the brainless who dont care as long as they can get a dig in for a team they dont like. The other names are kep secret but A-Rod's is "leaked". You can see that anyone who falls for that is either a moron or an enemy of American law and democracy for their own petty jealosies. You could never trust someone who approves of this treatment because they feel they are entitled.

If you want to see what sort of dishonorable rabble tout this stuff. Back in the day, it was the Yankees bought their championships, when the Red Sox started it, the cry was changed to the Yankees dont win them in spite of their spending. Only in sports. Stupid hooligans are excluded from every area but sports. You could not exist with this type of logic in any other area because you have to make sense. And, if you listen to worthless psychos like this you deserve what you get. This is all the Termite heads' of the world have, the ability to get a rise out of people to prove they themselves exist.

As far as Im concerened everyone on the Red Sox championships is tainted because they are the highest paid teams to ever win a WS and several of them HAVE to be juicing (Let's check Youklis' changing hat sizes!).

I'll answer it in exactly one hour. Grounding, you keep time.

nah...you are pretty good at that already. Just do what you always do: View this reponse and wait till you notice I am no longer viewing the thread. An hour to an hour an a half seemed safe the last 2 times. Then when you think the coast is clear you post a lame insult in a pathetic attempt to hide that you are a pussy.

Of course I then come back in after the above mentioned hour and call you out on your pussiness which then results in dodging the issue and the cycle repeats.

I love my Yankee brethren but you might think about this guy for a moment. Does he have any power to make A-Rod or the Yankees any more or less? Does he have any power over the Red Sox? Does he have any power at all? He is here for exactly what you are providing, anger. He feeds off of him. Think about it, his life is awful and he knows it, the only titilation he getsd is by coming here to make you angry.

Ignore him, he is going nowhere, he will never win and e has already lost.

A-Rod was stupid to take that stuff but he didnt do it when he was a Yankee and some jealous person broke the law to get him.

I love my Yankee brethren but you might think about this guy for a moment. Does he have any power to make A-Rod or the Yankees any more or less? Does he have any power over the Red Sox? Does he have any power at all? He is here for exactly what you are providing, anger. He feeds off of him. Think about it, his life is awful and he knows it, the only titilation he getsd is by coming here to make you angry.

A-Rod was stupid to take that stuff but he didnt do it when he was a Yankee and some jealous person broke the law to get him.

I agree, but it's fun picking on the maggot. He should have kept his mouth shut years ago. Now he is my nightly entertainment.

I agree with all of that except for the anger part. He's given me nothing to get angry about. In fact, he's provided plenty of entertainment.

I especially agree with the "his life is awful and he knows it" part of your post. His obsession with trolling the Yankees section of this board was a dead giveaway.

It's been fun providing him with the opportunity to display to all the Yankee fans on the site what a pussy he is, but I now realize that it's obvious and that everyone already knows this.

I'm not going to defend anyone who uses steroids. And for the record, I was opposed to the Yankees signing A-Rod....I thought they should have used that money on pitching.

But I've got a problem with cherry-picking one guy (A-Rod) out of a list of over 100 players. And I've got a bigger problem with the fact that this testing program was supposed to be confidential.

The MLBPA issued a statement on Saturday, saying "Information and documents relating to the results of the 2003 MLB testing program are both confidential and under seal by court orders. We are prohibited from confirming or denying any allegation about the test results of any particular player by the collective bargaining agreement and by court orders. Anyone with knowledge of such documents who discloses their contents may be in violation of those court orders."

Rob Manfred, MLB's Executive Vice President of Labor Relations, also released a statement on Saturday, saying, "We are disturbed by the allegations contained in the Sports Illustrated news story which was posted online this morning. Because the survey testing that took place in 2003 was intended to be non-disciplinary and anonymous, we can not make any comment on the accuracy of this report as it pertains to the player named.

I'm not going to defend anyone who uses steroids. And for the record, I was opposed to the Yankees signing A-Rod....I thought they should have used that money on pitching.

But I've got a problem with cherry-picking one guy (A-Rod) out of a list of over 100 players. And I've got a bigger problem with the fact that this testing program was supposed to be confidential.

Agreed completely. They need to release the entire list so baseball can move on.

I may not be the biggest fan of the distractions Arod brings with him but, as a ballplayer on the Yankees and because I am a Yankee fan, I will keep rooting for him to succeed because he's integral to the Yankees success for the next 9 years whether we like it or not.

Agreed completely. They need to release the entire list so baseball can move on.

I may not be the biggest fan of the distractions Arod brings with him but, as a ballplayer on the Yankees and because I am a Yankee fan, I will keep rooting for him to succeed because he's integral to the Yankees success for the next 9 years whether we like it or not.

I agree. Granted, A-Rod's personality doesn't endear him to the NY sports media, but that doesn't justify burning him at the stake while everyone else on that list remains a ghost.

The MLBPA issued a statement on Saturday, saying "Information and documents relating to the results of the 2003 MLB testing program are both confidential and under seal by court orders. We are prohibited from confirming or denying any allegation about the test results of any particular player by the collective bargaining agreement and by court orders. Anyone with knowledge of such documents who discloses their contents may be in violation of those court orders."

Rob Manfred, MLB's Executive Vice President of Labor Relations, also released a statement on Saturday, saying, "We are disturbed by the allegations contained in the Sports Illustrated news story which was posted online this morning. Because the survey testing that took place in 2003 was intended to be non-disciplinary and anonymous, we can not make any comment on the accuracy of this report as it pertains to the player named.

Thanks for the update, flash. Be sure to keep us abreast of any other two-week-old news.

I agree with all of that except for the anger part. He's given me nothing to get angry about. In fact, he's provided plenty of entertainment.

You don't need to defend yourself. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you were not angry. You just enjoy tracking my every move on this board, down to the minute, for three days.

You don't need to defend yourself. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you were not angry. You just enjoy tracking my every move on this board, down to the minute, for three days.

It hasn't been too difficult. I just sign off and give you an hour to come into the Yankees forum like the bitter Yankee obsessed coward that you are and try to get in the last word. Hence why you are a pussy.

I agree. Granted, A-Rod's personality doesn't endear him to the NY sports media, but that doesn't justify burning him at the stake while everyone else on that list remains a ghost.

Unless someone is a bitter Red Sox fan whose world will be crushed when "insert beloved championship player's name" is released on that list. I'm sure that will be quite upsetting for them.

Some new and interesting info is coming out regarding an "associate" that Arod had who is a suspected steriod peddler, named Angel Presinal.

Seems, Presinal "was banned from private areas of every MLB ballpark after an October 2001 incident involving an unmarked gym bag full of steroids" and that MLB urged players to avoid him.

The most interesting part is that the article goes on to say this:

"In addition to A-Rod, Presinal has worked with some of the game's biggest stars: Juan Gonzalez, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Vladimir Guerrero, Bartolo Colon, Miguel Tejada, Adrian Beltre, Moises Alou, Jose Guillen, Ervin Santana, Ruben Sierra, Francisco Cordero, Jose Mesa and Juan Guzman, among others."

Some pretty interesting names in there working with a guy that MLB has specifically stated to avoid.

Pedro is one that truley surprises me although his sudden implosion when the Red Sox were finished with him and he went to the Mets would now make sense. Ortiz and some others, weren't as surprising.

This would also explain Colon's sudden breakdown and Guillen's mood swings if true. Vlad has been a little broken down as of late as well, If I'm not mistaken.

Here's the link to the full story: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball...lin.html?page=0

Some new and interesting info is coming out regarding an "associate" that Arod had who is a suspected steriod peddler, named Angel Presinal.

Seems, Presinal "was banned from private areas of every MLB ballpark after an October 2001 incident involving an unmarked gym bag full of steroids" and that MLB urged players to avoid him.

The most interesting part is that the article goes on to say this:

"In addition to A-Rod, Presinal has worked with some of the game's biggest stars: Juan Gonzalez, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Vladimir Guerrero, Bartolo Colon, Miguel Tejada, Adrian Beltre, Moises Alou, Jose Guillen, Ervin Santana, Ruben Sierra, Francisco Cordero, Jose Mesa and Juan Guzman, among others."

Some pretty interesting names in there working with a guy that MLB has specifically stated to avoid.

Pedro is one that truley surprises me although his sudden implosion when the Red Sox were finished with him and he went to the Mets would now make sense. Ortiz and some others, weren't as surprising.

This would also explain Colon's sudden breakdown and Guillen's mood swings if true. Vlad has been a little broken down as of late as well, If I'm not mistaken.

Here's the link to the full story: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball...lin.html?page=0

you should post this in the red sox section and talk shit about Ortiz. Like our bitch mikeef would.