SportsWrath

Kiwi changes number from 97 to 94

osi724dasack

its a ploy by the giants organization to make more money...lol...why would anyone own a Kiwi jersey to begin with...you only buy jersey's of the studs....Tuck, Osi, Eli, heck even Kevin Boss

My rule is don't buy the jersey till the player proves them self and is resigned.

its a ploy by the giants organization to make more money...lol...why would anyone own a Kiwi jersey to begin with...you only buy jersey's of the studs....Tuck, Osi, Eli, heck even Kevin Boss

Well, first of all, it was a Xmas present. But I like Kiwi, whats wrong with Kiwi?

Well, first of all, it was a Xmas present. But I like Kiwi, whats wrong with Kiwi?

I dont like Kiwi I am more of a mango guy myself...lol...there is nothing wrong with him, its just that he hasn't been proven yet, at least in my opinion.

I dont like Kiwi I am more of a mango guy myself...lol...there is nothing wrong with him, its just that he hasn't been proven yet, at least in my opinion.

I don't know if he "hasnt proven" himself yet, I think more people expect him to be a sack machine like Strah but lets face it Strahan was one of a kind and neither Osi/Tuck/Kiwi will live up to him.

In Kiwi's case his first year in the league he was backing up Strahan/Osi and only got in when..was it Strahan who went down near the end of the season? and even then he didnt play all bad. His second year he was in a new position and it showed early on but I think before he had his season ending injury he was really starting to settle in. This year he goes from LB to emergency starting DE when Osi gets hurt and still puts up respectable numbers. I know alot of people say he didnt do anything at the end of the year but lets face it...Tuck and the rest of the D-line didnt do anything past week 12.

I like Kiwi he is basically a player who can play good at either LB/DE for us and is like I've said before our poor mans Ware. In my mind I think he stays a Giants till late in his career and even may retire with us, I see no reason to release him.

Kiwi is a good, solid player who will only get better. He needs to develop another pass rushing move or two, other than the outside speed rush. I got tired of watching the OT easily push him past the QB. But between the position changes - and corresponding weight adjustments - he's seen a lot in a few short years. The Giants will reap the benefits of his development over the next few years.