SportsWrath

The mystery of Mario Manningham...

BurnThePhilFans

What do we have in him? I'm not going to sit around and watch this guy do nothing for 3 years and still pull at any excuse I can get to defend the guy - like some do with Sinorice Moss. This guy needs to step up and show something next year. I don't care that he missed alot of training camp or whatever. When you sign Derek Hagon at the end of the season - thats not a good sign. Manningham can't even get a few plays on the field with Plax out and Tyree on injured reserve? This one doesn't smell good. If Manningham showed the coaching staff anything, I would have thought they would be able to work him into the rotation. This could have allowed Hixon to return kicks and punts - An area where he thrives. Did the Giants make a mistake with MM?

What do we have in him? I'm not going to sit around and watch this guy do nothing for 3 years and still pull at any excuse I can get to defend the guy - like some do with Sinorice Moss. This guy needs to step up and show something next year. I don't care that he missed alot of training camp or whatever. When you sign Derek Hagon at the end of the season - thats not a good sign. Manningham can't even get a few plays on the field with Plax out and Tyree on injured reserve? This one doesn't smell good. If Manningham showed the coaching staff anything, I would have thought they would be able to work him into the rotation. This could have allowed Hixon to return kicks and punts - An area where he thrives. Did the Giants make a mistake with MM?

So in your opinion if a rookie does nothing his first year it's time to give up on him? Didnt know we we're Redskin fans.

The Derek Hagan signing means nothing in terms of Manningham's playing time.

I'm pretty sure Hagan won't even be on the roster next year because I'm sure Tyree

will take his place.

The dude was 5th on the depth chart when Burress was healthy. Relax, will ya?

We all know that wide receivers need time to develop, don't quit on him after 1 year.

He did make some good catches in the game vs the Vikings and he got open pretty regularly

against the Panthers...Eli didn't give him the ball.

Hell, even when Plax did get injured Manningham isn't going to get a ton of looks.

You've got Toomer, Hixon, Smith, Moss, Boss and Ward all getting touches before Mario.

So in your opinion if a rookie does nothing his first year it's time to give up on him? Didnt know we we're Redskin fans.

I'm not talking numbers or production here. The fact that he didn't show enough to touch the field hardly at all is what scares me. He was a pretty big name coming out of college and if it weren't for character issues, he was projected as a first round pick. I would think that kind of talent could get you on the field a little.

there's never been a successful receiver named mario. the odds are stacked against the kid.

I know. What the fuck?

I was saying all last offseason we should have drafted PLAXICO Manningham!

Nobody fucking listens to Sephiroth!