SportsWrath

Suicide is painlesss

GorillaNJ

Gilfuck needed his own Radar today.....help him shake his dick after a tinkle.....This is the original and the best.

We really needed a couple of shots like they gave the opposing runner in MASH....that and Fred Williamson....lol

LOL I think about that alot during games

Gilfuck needed his own Radar today.....help him shake his dick after a tinkle.....This is the original and the best.

We really needed a couple of shots like they gave the opposing runner in MASH....that and Fred Williamson....lol

The original "Spear Chucker"? How the hell did they ever get away with that, even back then? AND....they used that name for the TV series as well. How'd that get past the censors? They wanted Jim Morrison to censor (I forget what song it was) on the Ed Sullivan show, but they allowed Spear Chucker??? ::::::SIGH::::::

The original "Spear Chucker"? How the hell did they ever get away with that, even back then? AND....they used that name for the TV series as well. How'd that get past the censors? They wanted Jim Morrison to censor (I forget what song it was) on the Ed Sullivan show, but they allowed Spear Chucker??? ::::::SIGH::::::

Yeah, Spear Chucker was used alot during the 1st season of MASH.

Would it have been bad if they named him LeRoy instead?

They all had ironic provocative nick names. Remember he got the nickname because he was a javelin thrower back in college. They also had Jaw Breaker, Australian Bob and other colorful characters that CBS forced them to get rid of during the second season when it became the Hawkeye and Trapper John show. They also got rid of the Tom Skerrit character. They really dumbed down and weakened the movie. When I saw the movie for the first time back in the mid 80's i felt ripped off by the TV show. They got rid of all of the ethnic and colorful characters. It was like watching 8 is Enough in Korea.