SportsWrath

There is no guarantee that we make it to the big game next year either

It was pretty noticeable after the dallas game in december we'd be hard pressed to repeat last year. Both our O and D are good, but nothing more. There's no playmakers on offense and the defense can't exactly take over games.

Next year our pass rush will be back and hopefully our throwing game with it.

I know I will start consoling myself with the belief that next year will be the one....they might not make it for the next 10 years. I would have even preferred to have gone to the Super Bowl and lost. We just broke down.

I don't know, I'm a bit worried. The Giants don't typically react well to adversity, and this off season could be dicy. I know everyone is on the 'Kill Gill' train right now, but......

He could go head coach somewhere, as well as Spags. A new coaching staff breaks up cohesion. Add to that the free agents we will lose, and....well, I just don't know. The Gmen we saw today are not the Gmen from last season's run, I hope you're right though. Next year, next year.

I don't know, I'm a bit worried. The Giants don't typically react well to adversity, and this off season could be dicy. I know everyone is on the 'Kill Gill' train right now, but......

He could go head coach somewhere, as well as Spags. A new coaching staff breaks up cohesion. Add to that the free agents we will lose, and....well, I just don't know. The Gmen we saw today are not the Gmen from last season's run, I hope you're right though. Next year, next year.

I know see my thread on it not being a given we make it all the way next year.

Um, I thought I was posting in it. Been a tough day for all of us, chief.

I hear you....I was posting in another thread pretty much the same thing. Once the Vikes lost to Philly I was having a bad feeling about this game. And then when the Cards beat the Panthers I was even more concerned that we would be even more vulnerable to the Eagles. A lot of their plays was pure recognition of our players, plays and tendencies. Oh well maybe we will all be in a better place next year.