SportsWrath

Just got tickets!!!!

Plow

I'm fucking pumped baby! My friend just called me, got face value for two tickets in section 113.

This place better be rocking! Usually is but I want everyone to be going nuts!

LETS GO GIANTS!!!

I'm fucking pumped baby! My friend just called me, got face value for two tickets in section 113.

This place better be rocking! Usually is but I want everyone to be going nuts!

LETS GO GIANTS!!!

I will be sure to let my section know about your request.

This is easily the most anticipated game of the season. You would expect that with it being the playoffs but being against the Eagles...I fully expect the crowd to be INSANE! Anything less and I will be disappointed.

Supposed to snow the night before and we get a couple inches. Hope there is a repeat of the Carolina game with the crowd celebrating with snow thrown into the air.

saw a news report last night that 1000 tickets were available for eagles fans to buy and they aren't selling...thought it was funny.

FUCK THAT! Buy em up Giant fans, keep them Iggle fans out of our house!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE

saw a news report last night that 1000 tickets were available for eagles fans to buy and they aren't selling...thought it was funny.

I guess they are scared shitless about coming into Giants Stadium. I guess they figure we will act like the barbarians they are when it comes to the treatment opposing teams fans get in their Stadium. A thief/liar always thinks everyone around them is a thief/liar as well.