SportsWrath

NY GIANTS @ Minnesota Vikings GAMEDAY THREAD

Mr. P

Its funny these refs can see all of these holds in the middle of these running scrums....but Giants defensive linemen are getting tackled and no calls? :huh:

Isn't there something illegal about blocking a dlinemen and having a second olinemen come along and knock the guy down from behind?

Next year, we Def NEED to get a top notch WR!!!!!!!! a big tall guy with hands....

id like us to get tj

even though he doesnt have the size you are looking for he is very solid and will give us a few years to see how hixon or manningham develop or maybe find someone else to be our no.1 by then

if we draft a big guy he wont be making an impact right away and i just really dont see us trading for a boldin or edwards

And like I said...I still miss Plax.

Should be back next year...unless he gets jail time.

Plax has shit for brains and has an attitude that he can do anything he pleases. Such a worthless creature does not deserve to be a player on the Giants, I hope he gets a 2 year prison sentence for his lawlessness and I hope the commissioner, after he serves the sentence, suspends him for a year,

Isn't there something illegal about blocking a dlinemen and having a second olinemen come along and knock the guy down from behind?

Yeah its called a CRACK BACK....but lets not quibble here...the Giants deserved that trying to rush that poor QB.

Big Ben left the field on a stretcher and they had his face mask unbolted but they kept his helmet on he was immobilized but give a thumbs up as he left.

I didn't see any of the half time as I was engaged with the battle ax....did he take a killer hit?