SportsWrath

Reuben Droughns placed on IR

Allstarjim

Not too happy about this. Reuben is a good player who can wear a lot of hats.

Link - scroll down to 'Injured Reserve'

No, I'm not either. With Jacobs being iffy, and with Ward and Bradshaw's history of staying healthy, having an experienced guy on the staff who was willing to play hard on special teams was a good thing. But he hurt his neck colliding with gerris Wilkerson on special teams.

Seriously, Wilkerson has been a bust, Kuel is already better than him, and Chase has been more than solid.

No, I'm not either. With Jacobs being iffy, and with Ward and Bradshaw's history of staying healthy, having an experienced guy on the staff who was willing to play hard on special teams was a good thing. But he hurt his neck colliding with gerris Wilkerson on special teams.

Seriously, Wilkerson has been a bust, Kuel is already better than him, and Chase has been more than solid.

I agree about Wilkinson. I had high hopes for him. I wish we'd go after a lb in the first and second rounds of the draft next year. I've been wanting a first round linebacker since the 05/06 seasons.

I agree about Wilkinson. I had high hopes for him. I wish we'd go after a lb in the first and second rounds of the draft next year. I've been wanting a first round linebacker since the 05/06 seasons.

It's either a LB or a WR... I don't see how the Giants can go for anything else.. unless it's another DE.

One of the things I've been wondering was why everyone was so big on Wilkerson prior to this year. A lot of posters here crowned his ass before he ever did anything.

Kehl is a guy I'm not ready to give up on. He COULD pan out... we will see in the next year maybe two.

I agree that they should get the best LB available, as long as he is a first round talent. Can you imagine what an impact a linebacker like Demarcus Ware would have on this defense? Especially with Umenyiora coming back next year?

If we had a pro bowl caliber LB in there, we wouldn't need another receiver, lol, because the other teams wouldn't be scoring any points.

One of the things I've been wondering was why everyone was so big on Wilkerson prior to this year. A lot of posters here crowned his ass before he ever did anything.

Kehl is a guy I'm not ready to give up on. He COULD pan out... we will see in the next year maybe two.

I agree that they should get the best LB available, as long as he is a first round talent. Can you imagine what an impact a linebacker like Demarcus Ware would have on this defense? Especially with Umenyiora coming back next year?

If we had a pro bowl caliber LB in there, we wouldn't need another receiver, lol, because the other teams wouldn't be scoring any points.

I don't remember anyone ever crowning Wilkinson. I remember a lot of high hopes for him. He might've panned out too if he could've stayed healthy.

We also need to think about replacing Pierce. He's becoming a liability in all passing situations.