SportsWrath

Plax...

Nas

Where do you stand on Plax's situation?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on Plax's situation?

• Plax should come back and finish his career as a Giant.
    • Plax should be cut or traded.

After reading the posts, I decided to vote him out. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, the guy's been nothing buy a pain in the ass, and together with Shockey, has slowed the development of Eli. He's good, but not all that good. He seems to miss more routes than anyone I've ever seen, and that's probably from his lack of making practice.

I'm just miffed at the way the city treated him.

After reading the posts, I decided to vote him out. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, the guy's been nothing buy a pain in the ass, and together with Shockey, has slowed the development of Eli. He's good, but not all that good. He seems to miss more routes than anyone I've ever seen, and that's probably from his lack of making practice.

I'm just miffed at the way the city treated him.

Someone's cup of coffee is half empty this morning :brooding:

• 3 months later...
As am I. I think this is the wake up call he needed - and not just for being a better team player etc but being a better person in life. I think the guy has some demons. After reading his book it seems like he has suffered through some hard times since his mom died. And the problem with authority can arguably linked with his growing up without a father, but who am I to play psychiatrist. But I do know that when your making 35 million dollars and your on the sidelines hurt showing a complete lack of emotion for your teams success and looking like your head isn't right something may be running deeper with him than life on the football field. The guy clearly doesn't have a huge ego. He rarely speaks out publicly and openly admits he is distrustful of most people around him.... it runs deeper than him "just being a jerk". I mean I have rarely even seen the guy smile. He may be suffering some demons and I think that hitting rock bottom will force him to make changes to get his life back on track and hopefully become a happier person in general. I know that Plax the football player is the best wr the Giants have ever had and I really hope they give him another shot if he avoids major legal consequences and can adjust his attitude. You won't see me calling for the guys head.... EVER

hmmm...this thread is interesting to the dog on so many levels...it is hard to believe that this upstanding citizen that merely made a simple mistake and is a genuine goodhearted individual only in need of some counseling that the giant's organziation is noted for (apparently the dog assumes that all members of the giant's organization is required to hold a master's in counseling psychology so that they can address these issues so much better than other sports organizations) would not heed the wake-up call and make a 180...

who knew this was more than a simple mistake... :LMAO: