SportsWrath

I have a dream...

randoff

No - Ben is tough and has the strong, Accurate arm. Eli lacks the toughness and arm. Again EA erred and took the wrong QB in the draft, just as he took Dayne over Shaun Alexander and Shiancoe over Chris Simms..

Shiancoe is a QB? :confused:

And what's with Simms that makes him so good?

Chris Simms progress is going slower than Eli's. It's a FACT that Chris Simms had problems (at first) grasping the Pro Offensive sets. And when Shiancoe was drafted...Simms' stock wasn't that great. Simms didn't lite it up at Texas in his last few games there....so I can see them passing on Simms. And Shaun Alexander or Dayne....Dayne had a slightly better college carreer than Shaun and Dayne won the Heisman....so I can see why Dayne was chosen.But like I said before...IF we would have chosen Shaun, maybe the GREATEST Giants RB named Barber would have never gotten a chance to shine on the Giants.

Chris Simms progress is going slower than Eli's. It's a FACT that Chris Simms had problems (at first) grasping the Pro Offensive sets. And when Shiancoe was drafted...Simms' stock wasn't that great. Simms didn't lite it up at Texas in his last few games there....so I can see them passing on Simms. And Shaun Alexander or Dayne....Dayne had a slightly better college carreer than Shaun and Dayne won the Heisman....so I can see why Dayne was chosen.But like I said before...IF we would have chosen Shaun, maybe the GREATEST Giants RB named Barber would have never gotten a chance to shine on the Giants.

Is this Simms' fourth year? Didn't he also lose to the 49ers? And I think Griese got hurt when the Bucs were 5-1. That means Simms went 6-4 wow. Why don't you ever bring that up Fag 4?

No - Ben is tough and has the strong, Accurate arm. Eli lacks the toughness and arm. Again EA erred and took the wrong QB in the draft, just as he took Dayne over Shaun Alexander and Shiancoe over Chris Simms..

Who cares if you're tough and have a strong, accurate arm when all you do is hand the ball off or throw 7-8 yard passes?

Guest Lockhart
i had a dream that Lockhart was positive , intelligent, loved Eli and supported the Giants

( then i woke up )

ps. dont worry , if i really had a dream about Lockhart ... i would shoot myself when i woke up !

Dreaming about me huh....another one of those Euro-"males".

Guest Lockhart
this is a thread that belongs on giants.com in the kiddie corner's section...

I am recommending ID checks before posters enter this board - the pre-teen contingent seems to be growing.

Guest Lockhart
child like fantasy's, cartoon charector avatar's, cartoon filled signatures...

Infantile pictures for infantile posters.

Guest Lockhart

Of course we know he isn't, but who knows what the doddering Accrsi thought. Perhaps he thought a backup TE was more important than a franchise QB - it would fit EA's pattern of incompetence.