SportsWrath

Biggest problem with the offense

is ball control. All 3 runningbacks can't hold onto the ball. TC needs to show them how to carry the ball high, like he showed Tiki. Also it seemed like Ward really didn't want to play last night. It looked to me like he was only going half speed.

Other than that, great win. 8-1 :rock::rock::rock:

is ball control. All 3 runningbacks can't hold onto the ball. TC needs to show them how to carry the ball high, like he showed Tiki. Also it seemed like Ward really didn't want to play last night. It looked to me like he was only going half speed.

Other than that, great win. 8-1 :rock::rock::rock:

You mean, holding onto the ball, right? Our ball control was phenomenal, we had it for almost 40 minutes, compared to the Eagles 20 minutes.

I think the biggest problem is the play calling... when the O-line and running backs are dominating, keep feeding them. When it is working that well it should always be a run on first down, until they start to bring both safties in then it is time for PLAY ACTION. Going into a shotgun or empty backfield on 1st and 10 should not even be considered.

I think the biggest problem is the play calling... when the O-line and running backs are dominating, keep feeding them. When it is working that well it should always be a run on first down, until they start to bring both safties in then it is time for PLAY ACTION. Going into a shotgun or empty backfield on 1st and 10 should not even be considered.

I agree there needs to be more play action. ESPECIALLY in the red/green zone.

I sit Bradshaw's ass on the bench until somewhat gets hurt and/or he learns how to hold the ball. He had a fumbling problem in college, the coahces worked on it, and it's obviously come back.

That's three times he's lost the ball this year.

Ward and Jacobs are doing just fine.

I sit Bradshaw's ass on the bench until somewhat gets hurt and/or he learns how to hold the ball. He had a fumbling problem in college, the coahces worked on it, and it's obviously come back.

sit on the bench? are you discounting his special teams contributions which have been huge? coughlin said he'd have no qualms about putting in Bradshaw in any situation. I agree with that.

Jacobs put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times last night. All of the running backs had a problem holding on to the ball. Bradshaw's one fumble wasn't even a fumble, but Caughlin didn't review it because we were punting anyway. Then the Eagles jumped off side and it would have been a first down if we didn't lose the yardage on the non-fumble. His entire back was on the ground, but they called it a fumble.

sit on the bench? are you discounting his special teams contributions which have been huge? coughlin said he'd have no qualms about putting in Bradshaw in any situation. I agree with that.

I'm talking about taking away his carries. I don't want him carrying the ball anymore.

Jacobs put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times last night. All of the running backs had a problem holding on to the ball. Bradshaw's one fumble wasn't even a fumble, but Caughlin didn't review it because we were punting anyway. Then the Eagles jumped off side and it would have been a first down if we didn't lose the yardage on the non-fumble. His entire back was on the ground, but they called it a fumble.

That was Ward.

I'm talking about taking away his carries. I don't want him carrying the ball anymore.

you're being overly critical of him. his mistakes come from aggressive, smart play. the kid is special, he needs some work- he's being handled just right.

Yeah. Was prolly too embarassing to call it "ball-handling." :ph34r:

LOL. I prefer "ball security" but that might lead to a conversation about Hillary and the testicle lock box.

what ever you want to call it though, we put the ball on the ground way to fucking much the last 2 weeks. If we do this against the Ravens Sunday we will lose the game. period. We are not going to keep getting away with this shit. All 3 of these guys need to clean up their respective acts or as far as I am concerned we can activate Droughns.

Pardon my language.