SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

Lubeck

Oh so you want world wide media attention when an NFL ref blows a call? Sure I guess there no better news out there :LMAO:
Yes, I do. I believe that will make officials adhere to the rules and make the game more fair. Don't you agree or are you a supporter of inefficient officials?

Yes, I do. I believe that will make officials adhere to the rules and make the game more fair. Don't you agree or are you a supporter of inefficient officials?
Now I am requesting other board members to post their opinions on the need to make public actions by the commissioner against officials who screw up their calls.

Now I am requesting other board members to post their opinions on the need to make public actions by the commissioner against officials who screw up their calls.

The Chargers Message Board should have all the info you need . I am sure they got a hold of Goodell somehow.

Owens shut your fucking trap. You were no where near anyone else and are bitching. I look forward to your meltdown.

He's muh Quaterback sniff sniff .........no wait HE'S muh Quaterback WHAAAA.

OH DAMN no wait HE's muh Quarterback.........WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't know who muh Quarterback is any more.

Most important aspect of this game: It was not nearly as physical as a NFC East game would be.

Seriously why are they giving us a 26-7 game? Just go to the OT.

Last 4 o'clock game playing that's why

Phily 26 Seattle 7 3 seconds left and Seattle calls a time out ? :confused:

Clueless in Seattle