SportsWrath

We're a pretty deep team

boohyah

Look at last night, Bradshaw returns one kickoff all game with Ward and Jacobs sharing the load. Hixon didn't seem to get any playing time, at least not that I saw. Madison and Droughans never dressed which is interesting, considering Terrell Thomas is out injured, and Danny Ware suited up over Droghans. Kuel took more snaps than Wilkerson. And I heard tollefson never dressed either. I gotta say, compared to previous years, it was pretty encouraging to see and may stand us good stead as the season goes on.

You're right about our depth. EA and JR have done a great job at recuriting and retaining talent.. aside from head cases.

But also we're 1-0 so i won't get too high there..

I don't highlighting our depth means getting overexcited about the team Nas, but this could be the deepest team I've ever seen. It's not bad when you can afford not to dress a 4 time pro bowler and a guy who has multi year 1000 yards. I realize they are on the downside but still.

Look at last night, Bradshaw returns one kickoff all game with Ward and Jacobs sharing the load. Hixon didn't seem to get any playing time, at least not that I saw. Madison and Droughans never dressed which is interesting, considering Terrell Thomas is out injured, and Danny Ware suited up over Droughans. Keul took more snaps than Wilkerson. And I heard Tollefson never dressed either. I gotta say, compared to previous years, it was pretty encouraging to see and may stand us good stead as the season goes on.

:confused: how do you survive the cuts, make the team and not be injured and DON'T suit up for a game?

I would of understood it back in the Coughlin's "Dog House Days" what could of these guys done that was so bad that they did not/could not suit up?

Damn that 5 minute rule........................

Droughns is insurance for RB and fullback; really not surprising he's not dressing.

Sam, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on the coaching staff some day. We have corners now that are faster and more athletic than him at this point--they don't have his experience, however.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Droughns is insurance for RB and fullback; really not surprising he's not dressing.

Sam, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on the coaching staff some day. We have corners now that are faster and more athletic than him at this point--they don't have his experience, however.

i still cant believe we let brandon london go and kept droughns with al the great rbs we have......must have been a comfort level/ special teams decision

Prob the only thing I will ever agree with you on Jack. But I don't necessarily think Droughns should have been the odd man out in that scenario. Moss doesn't deserve to be on this team. Enjoy that one catch he had fellas we won't be seeing too much more of him this year. Even on that wide open catch he almost dropped the ball!

The Giants are a very deep team, but a couple things worry me. I know it seems like no big deal, but the injury to Whimper really hurts our depth on the O line. The coaching staff felt he was really coming along, they also like Koets as well. Not a huge injury, but one that could hamper things if something else comes up. The Osi injury alone shows the depth that the Giants have.

As for Droughns and Madison, they are older(particualrly Madison)but they want to be here and COughlin trusts them. Good teams very often have veteran players ready to step in when injuries prop up. I would not look into anything with them not being dressed the other night.

Good thing Hedgcock didn't go down or needed a breather huh? :huh:

Prob the only thing I will ever agree with you on Jack. But I don't necessarily think Droughns should have been the odd man out in that scenario. Moss doesn't deserve to be on this team. Enjoy that one catch he had fellas we won't be seeing too much more of him this year. Even on that wide open catch he almost dropped the ball!

We could of had London , Moss and Droughns If we cut that damn 1/4's POS.