SportsWrath

Again, ESPN shows no respect for Giants

Virginia Giant

Well VG, not for nothing, but they looked like crap. So what do you want? The game wasnt very good. :unsure:

Guy's relax

1 VG there was nothing to highlight except maybe a catch by Moss and a catch by Boss I also heard (on the radio ) that Wynn and Blackburn were outstanding. have it recorded and will Watch it today.

2 Eagle eye (who's this guy?) Well welcome I didn't see you come in the door LOL . It will be all worked out before Sep. also there were so many NEW guys on the field I hardly think they have the play book down pat with just a few weeks of training camp this was their first taste of NFL action for most of them.

Guy's relax

1 VG there was nothing to highlight except maybe a catch by Moss and a catch by Boss I also heard (on the radio ) that Wynn and Blackburn were outstanding. have it recorded and will Watch it today.

2 Eagle eye (who's this guy?) Well welcome I didn't see you come in the door LOL . It will be all worked out before Sep. also there were so many NEW guys on the field I hardly think they have the play book down pat with just a few weeks of training camp this was their first taste of NFL action for most of them.

You said it.... I'll be more worried if we had all our starters and we performed like we did yesterday.

It would have worked VG, if ESPN actually did respect the Giants.

I'm just losing my touch. USP is convinced I'm a Cowboys fan and these guys think I'm concerned over the number of highlights the Giants get compared to the Pats.

But I do agree, it might have clicked a few lightbulbs if ESPN showed us some love from time to time.