SportsWrath

Mike McMahon Was Released From The E-Girls..

Plax 4 Prez

Actually, he's flat out awful. The Giants D made him look extraordinary when they played against him.

Look who he had to work with... I',m almost positive he could make a contribution for us as a back up

Although I think an experienced vet is more of what we need for Eli, McMahon would be a very good backup to Eli. Before his signing with the Eagles I thought McMahon should have been going somewhere where he could compete for a starting job. He didnt impress me much last season but honestly look at the offense he was playing with. McMahon was a star for Rutgers and I would really like for him to be playing with the Giants. He is definitely an upgrade over Lorenzen and would be a nice step for improving the depth at QB.

Guest Nutty Sack
He pretty much showed everyone last year that he can't win behind the helm so why would we want him? He may have had 2 good games last year, one of them being against us. It would've been nice if Jim Miller hadn't gotten hurt right after we signed him last year.

Uh well you might say the same about our guy. The Fab Four will be discussing the possibilities of such a pick up.There are some differing of opinion on this subject. We'll put our heads together and release an offical Mike McMahon communicate.

Uh well you might say the same about our guy. The Fab Four will be discussing the possibilities of such a pick up.There are some differing of opinion on this subject. We'll put our heads together and release an offical Mike McMahon communicate.

Please don't compare Eli to Mike McMahon. That's just taking the Eli hatred to a new low.

He pretty much showed everyone last year that he can't win behind the helm so why would we want him? He may have had 2 good games last year, one of them being against us. It would've been nice if Jim Miller hadn't gotten hurt right after we signed him last year.

He's nowhere near Eli in talent, but he's a big step-up from Tim Hassleback....but Timmy never really got an oppertunity with our weapons... would you rather Hassleback or McMahon??

I always liked Jeff Blake, but isn't he really old now?? What happened to Kordell Stewart??

Yeah he's in his mid 30's but would come as a great mentor to Eli and could be a good option at back up though I like Martin better as an overall QB. As to where is Stewart...I'm glad I don't know :TD:

Yeah he's in his mid 30's but would come as a great mentor to Eli and could be a good option at back up though I like Martin better as an overall QB. As to where is Stewart...I'm glad I don't know :TD:

:LMAO: that was just wrong! :LMAO:

He's actually better than McNabb, though...I wonder why they aren't keeping him...

McMahon's better than McNabb???

Wow. Usually I have to pay for that level of amusement.

As for another backup QB option, I wouldn't mind seeing us sign Brian Griese.

McMahon's better than McNabb???

Wow. Usually I have to pay for that level of amusement.

As for another backup QB option, I wouldn't mind seeing us sign Brian Griese.

The Bears front office must've read my post. :doh:

Guest Floyd The Barber

2nd stringer ??? are you kidding...McMahon would come in here and expose just how poor Eli is...arm strength, athletic ability and toughness are his key charectoristics...

the only thing he has going against him is his "Growing up Gotti" look and waxed eyebrows...

Guest Lockhart
2nd stringer ??? are you kidding...McMahon would come in here and expose just how poor Eli is...arm strength, athletic ability and toughness are his key charectoristics...

the only thing he has going against him is his "Growing up Gotti" look and waxed eyebrows...

It looks as if the Giants are afraid to bring ANY other QBs in as they know the Meadowlands would be rocking with the cries of another name when Eli continues to stink it up. They are going to face that chorus anyway, so they better get a QB who can take over the starting job this year - at least on an interim basis.

Guest Floyd The Barber
It looks as if the Giants are afraid to bring ANY other QBs in as they know the Meadowlands would be rocking with the cries of another name when Eli continues to stink it up. They are going to face that chorus anyway, so they better get a QB who can take over the starting job this year - at least on an interim basis.

you see, you hit the nail on the head...in order to elevate whatever strengths Eli has, we keep guys like Hasselback and Lorenzen on the roster...players who wouldnt be able to compete in arena football...if we were to sign a QB with an inkling of talent, the moment Eli began to underthrow, overthrow and close his eyes tightly, the rafters would be vibrating his name...

that is, if he didnt out-right win the starting job by camps end...