SportsWrath

My orders came in...

Virginia Giant

Got my Road to 42 dvd set and super bowl replica Strahan jersey yesterday.

My first problem is the jersey is medium, i was in such a hurry to buy it at 30 bucks i didn't check the size. Lets just say a medium probly won't fit well. So I'm debation on sending it back, or keeping it with hopes I can get it sogned and framed.

So, can anyone give me some info on how i might get it sogned, now that he's retired? if any of you may in the future go to an event where Stra is signing, I'd be willing to mail you the jersey if you can get it signed, for a fee of course.

I have yet to open the dvd's, I'll watch them tomorrow but i'd like an unopened set just to keep. but i also wouls like to get a set for my nephew who's a Giants fan because I'm a Giants fan. Not a die hard watch every game read everything about the team fan, but a casual fan who at least pays attention. I just can't see spending another 100 bucks to do this.

I can only imagine you trying to squeeze 300 + of yourself into a medium. :o

My first thought would be to sell it on e-bay, you may well get your money back and more.

As for the DVD set, Walmart selling it for $29.99 by me which means that Sam's Club is probably cheaper. I can check this weekend. How much did you pay total for the DVD set?

Seriously? 30 bucks at wal mart? I got it from the giants store same time I ordered the jersey. 40 bucks plus shipping. I havn't been to wal mart for a while but i'm going right fucking now.

Thanks a lot.

Ebay is a good idea for the jersey, but I may wait a while since they are on sale right now. If nothing else it was cheap enough that i can store it away.

BTW, you liked the image you saw of a 300 lbs me squeezing into a size M jersey didn't you? :wub:

BTW, you liked the image you saw of a 300 lbs me squeezing into a size M jersey didn't you? :wub:

Take a picture so you can add it to DFNGs muffin top gallery.

Although in this case we might have to call it a mutton top.

Take a picture so you can add it to DFNGs muffin top gallery.

Although in this case we might have to call it a mutton top.

I'm really tempted to do that just for the laugh. But I really don't want to take it out of the package in case I sell it.

BTW, just got back from wal mart with my spare copy of Road to 42. :rock:

But on a side note, being an out of market fan sucks balls.

Both of my football teams are current champs. Giants and LSU. I go to wal mart, while I'm there I look for hats (always on the lookout for new hats). No lsu, no Giants. To be expected.

Go to the mall while I'm in town, go to Lids. 1 Giants hat (stle). No LSU hat, No Rangers hat. I have a similar one and pass. Go to the sports shop, 1 Giants style, actually 1 hat....It looked bent so i passed. No LSU Hat, no Rangers hat.

But wait, here is a list of Baseball teams they did have.

Twins

Athletics

White Sox

Rays

Blue Jays

Mets

I realize a team like the white sox are popular

I realize the Mets are coming off a couple good seasons and are a New York team, hell i understand that the Rays are the new hot team.

But have never once met a Blue jays fan. They havn't been in contention in years, they have no hugely popular player.

I mean, at least we have a well known player in Young and the new talk of the league in Hamilton.

I'm gonna break down and order a Rangers hat. But I'm trying to decide if i should buy an Elvis Andrus autograph ball for 50 bucks. He's 19 and maybe our hottest prospect.