SportsWrath

"T.O. tears apart team."

E-town Giant

Everyone knows that T.O. is like the plauge. I have started a poll with some of my friends. I said it would be in the 3rd week.

Problem being, I don't have the scedule. When do they come out? I have about a dozen people in this poll already and I think this is great...

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

TO is a great player and will only improve the Cowboys.

Do you really think there isnt some clause in his new contract that if he acts up or speaks out against the team that he loses money or is automatically benched? If you think that, you are retarded.

This signing is very scary. Especially considering they let go of Keyshawn to do it...that's like saying we don't give a shit about him because TO is coming in here and he's going to be a football player.

TO is a great player and will only improve the Cowboys.

Do you really think there isnt some clause in his new contract that if he acts up or speaks out against the team that he loses money or is automatically benched? If you think that, you are retarded.

This signing is very scary. Especially considering they let go of Keyshawn to do it...that's like saying we don't give a shit about him because TO is coming in here and he's going to be a football player.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I just want to see what the Philly fans do to him when he comes to the Linc. He'll be fine there. Maybe an outburst or too during the game but I doubt there will be any off the field occurrences.

First away game vs the Eagles at the Linc. Terrell scores a T.D., his celebration would be him doing that stupid bird flappin' dance....then he pulls out a invisible shotgun and shoots down an imaginary bird...T.O. fined 10G.

I already know his first celebration at home with Dallas. He's going to run into the star, do his shit, receives a standing ovation, then Irvin says that it's so great that he laughs at the past, blah, blah, blah.

Guest Nutty Sack

What I find very funny is that all three division foes have long passed us and we sit here debating what TO will do when he scores his first TD.

Rome continues to burn and Ernie keeps sleeping.

Pathetic.

What I find very funny is that all three division foes have long passed us and we sit here debating what TO will do when he scores his first TD.

Rome continues to burn and Ernie keeps sleeping.

Pathetic.

Last time I checked...The Cowboys haven't won shit lately, Redskins either...no the Eagles won a few divisions but T.O. didn't get them that Superbowl. So ALL of the NFC East teams are pretty much equal.

It was a regular love fest in Philly when t.o. first came to town,then it hit that downward spiral known as the Terrella Virus.Now it's festering in Dallas.Kind of like steroids...helps you become stronger,but eventually it breaks you down.Have fun Dallas fans.

I don't think he will cause problems in Dallas. Parcells won't take his shit and T.O. knows this is probably his last shot in the NFL.

What do you think Parcells will do that Reid didn't do. Reid took no shit whatsoever from T.O. and look what happened there. You're kidding yourself if you think Parcells could make a difference. The only person who can change T.O. is T.O.

What do you think Parcells will do that Reid didn't do. Reid took no shit whatsoever from T.O. and look what happened there. You're kidding yourself if you think Parcells could make a difference. The only person who can change T.O. is T.O.

Exactly, but I'm worried if TO does change the lovefest for Parcells will only grow making him look even better.

Guest nosebleed
Note: Read article in my thread. The Cowboys and Skins win off-seasons and the Eagles and Giants win in the regular season.

The Redskins went further into the playoffs without the benefit of a home game, so they did win something. The Giants may have won the division, but looked pathetic in their home playoff loss.

The Redskins went further into the playoffs without the benefit of a home game, so they did win something. The Giants may have won the division, but looked pathetic in their home playoff loss.

But they had the benefit of playing Tampa bay. That overcomes a playoff home game easily.

:confused:

If it's too hard for you to understand, Tampa Bay sucks, they got lucky to play them. If the Cowboys didn't get that break against Carolina and lost to them, we're talking about us beating Tampa at home in the first round.

Guest nosebleed
If it's too hard for you to understand, Tampa Bay sucks, they got lucky to play them. If the Cowboys didn't get that break against Carolina and lost to them, we're talking about us beating Tampa at home in the first round.

I see now, Tampa sucks..............

IF there is any coach that could shut up TO it would

be coach Parcells !

If Bill can control TO it will have a profound effect on their team

in a very positive way. TO is a great player and that cant be denied !!!

Cowboys can be very potent this coming year as well as the Redskins and

the Giants.

Should be a real dog fight for the NFC east!